5* JC
4* Chewy
4* Talia

The rest trash

Replies

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    You have a droid team right there, start with that. Farm Geo Soldier, I think in the long run he'll replace either Poggle, or HK (and then you'll have Poggle as leader)
  • Options
    I agree with Triqui. Keep working on your droid team, 86, 88, HK, Poggle, and Poe. Add Geonosian Soldier later to replace HK (unless Poe gets nerfed, then replace Poe).
  • Options
    But is Poe now useless and droids going the way side?

Also, you think GS > Poggle or HK? Don't they have better synergy then GS?
  • Options
    JonoVDH wrote: »
    But is Poe now useless and droids going the way side?

Also, you think GS > Poggle or HK? Don't they have better synergy then GS?

I run the same team. I would keep hk as lead. His leader ability gives you turn meter so the slower Droids attack more often. I actually don't like poggle and is replacing him with Finn. But that's just me. I been gaining a lot since my Droid team came together. Went from top 1000 to top 200 in 4 days. And I keep my place overnight also.
  • Options
    Just work on Poe, 88, and HK.

Since you're probably a bit bored, start farming Rey in missions.
  • JonoVDH
    16 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I'm actually sitting at #23 right now. I've been top 50 every arena turnover, and top 20 a few times. I'm just worried the poe nerf will hurt droids.

I'm also considering Magna 100 since it is anti jedi which seems to be the upcoming meta, thoughts?
  • Options
    JonoVDH wrote: »
    I'm actually sitting at #23 right now. I've been top 50 every arena turnover, and top 20 a few times. I'm just worried the poe nerf will hurt droids.

I'm also considering Magna 100 since it is anti jedi which seems to be the upcoming meta, thoughts?

He is slow. But I only have him gear 2 at 4* so idk how how will do.
  • Options
    CG said they will be rolling out an update to fix the issue with QGJ possibly tomorrow already. His leader ability will still work on first turn but it won't be as devastating as it was tonight. Droid teams should still be viable. Lobot will become the most popular droid lead though.
  • Options
    How do I get lobot?
  • Options
    The Poe nerf may hurt droids, but the leader buff will help HK and your team overall