Introducing Shaak Ti

codenamevadah
99 posts Member
edited May 2017
So this is my suggestion to Shaak Ti. I really like her character and i see her as a spiritual leader. A very calm Jedi who should work not only as a Jedi synergy bridge, but also as a Clone synergizer. At the moment i don't see any kind of synergy between Jedi and Clones (a real one) so i thought Shaak Ti should be the missing link. I don't understand how so many Jedi are broken in game (starting off with Mace, Plo and Koth to mention a few) and i never really understood how such an important character like Shaak Ti was never included in the first place. The way i see it, CG wants to be in pair with the Rebels series not prioritizing toons that could very well be implemented from the Clone Wars period. My favorite period anyway.

Also please understand that English is not my main language. Some terms might be wrongly written and/or may be misinterpreted. I didn't give names to her skills because that's not really important. I'm sure someone will come up with neat names for her skills.

Any case, i thought i should leave my 2 cents here.

Shaak Ti
Light Side, Jedi, Galactic Republic, Support

Attacks & Abilities

Basic #1

Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict Evasion down for 1 turn. If this attack is evaded, Shaak Ti will gain Retribution for 2 turns. On a critical hit, Shaak Ti will call a Jedi or a Clone ally to attack. If Shaak Ti has Retribution, all Jedi and Clone allies gain 10% TM.

Special #1

Each ally recovers Health equal to 30% of Shaak Ti's Max Health. If any ally is currently debuffed they also gain Foresight for 1 turn. If a Jedi or Clone ally is below 50% health, they gain 25% TM. If a Jedi or Clone ally is above 50% health their next attack will remove 25% of the target's TM. In addition, if a Jedi or Clone ally have 100% health, they gain 10% TM.

Special #2

All Jedi and Clone allies gain Speed Up for 1 turn. If a Jedi or Clone ally attacks an enemy with Evasion down, they will attack again.

Unique #1

Whenever Shaak Ti attacks, if there is any buffed Jedi or Clone ally they will also attack. If both Jedi and Clones mount an attack together, Shaak Ti will gain 30% TM and Jedi and Clones allies gain half that amount.

I didn't come up with a leader ability, but perhaps i could have. Perhaps some of the ideas launched here may be used to define a leader ability for her. I mainly focused on a proper synergy between Jedi and Clones. She might seem OP to some of you, but i guess she could be fine tuned along these lines so as to become an overall balanced toon. The values could also be changed so as to further improve toon balance and divided into ranks and possible a Zeta.

What do you think?
Post edited by codenamevadah on

Replies

• Ugh, another Jedi healer?
  • There's a lot of "if this the that" in your design which clutters my brain lol. But overall I think Shaak Ti needs added. She's a fantastic Jedi, and had a huge impact to the clones. +1. The unique sounds super OP though
  • Ugh, another Jedi healer?

Is that how you see it?
  • There's a lot of "if this the that" in your design which clutters my brain lol. But overall I think Shaak Ti needs added. She's a fantastic Jedi, and had a huge impact to the clones. +1. The unique sounds super OP though

Thanks. I guess that's my way of writting :p Perhaps it could be rewritten in a more understandable way.

Thanks. I guess that's my way of writting :p Perhaps it could be rewritten in a more understandable way.

Your English is fine :-) she just has a lot of different facets to her abilities. But a lot of characters are getting to be like that.
  • smninja73
    136 posts Member
    overall great just a few small questions with the first a little clarification on the second special ability(p.s just a quick suggestion maybe bump the speed up to 2 turns) about the extra attack on evasion down. Do u mean while they are under the speed effect and if not shouldnt that be in her unique. The other question is about her unique "if both jedi and clones mount an attack together" does that mean there needs a be at least one buffed clone and one buffed jedi for that effect to trigger. Otherwise spectacular i hope they add he in the game
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Reminds me of dev ideas.
    You call him a support but give him heal.
    #lookingAtChazeTheCovfefe
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • That unique would have use in Haat
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    I think the unique ability you suggested is a really cool concept, it sounds kind of overpowered without a damage reduction like most multiple assist attacks but maybe it isn't since it needs specific teammates. Anyways nice work, I hope Shaak Ti gets added
  • smninja73 wrote: »
    overall great just a few small questions with the first a little clarification on the second special ability(p.s just a quick suggestion maybe bump the speed up to 2 turns) about the extra attack on evasion down. Do u mean while they are under the speed effect and if not shouldnt that be in her unique. The other question is about her unique "if both jedi and clones mount an attack together" does that mean there needs a be at least one buffed clone and one buffed jedi for that effect to trigger. Otherwise spectacular i hope they add he in the game

Last question first: yes, it's meant to trigger on buffed jedi/clone allies only. So if both are present and buffed, it will trigger.

As to the first one: i guess this is where some thinking is needed. Before Evasion down is applied, there is no debuff right? So they'd go only on a Crit anyway. It would be impossible to mount an attack together here (like Cody does for all clones for example). With Evasion down the same toon would attack twice only. The Unique would work only via Shaak Ti and basically everyone had to be buffed up (not necessarily through Speed Up).
  • Supercat wrote: »
    Reminds me of dev ideas.

Well, it's better than Luminara being an attacker then, no? Considering these skills i guess the support tag applies best. But by all means, you're free to suggest differently.
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    I hate those click bait thread titles.
  • Allenb60 wrote: »
    I think the unique ability you suggested is a really cool concept, it sounds kind of overpowered without a damage reduction like most multiple assist attacks but maybe it isn't since it needs specific teammates. Anyways nice work, I hope Shaak Ti gets added

• Tatebomb wrote: »

I'm not english and that's how i thought i could make a thread regarding Shaak Ti. As in, introducing my ideas for a possible Shaak Ti character.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Supercat wrote: »
    Reminds me of dev ideas.

Well, it's better than Luminara being an attacker then, no? Considering these skills i guess the support tag applies best. But by all means, you're free to suggest differently.

Suggestion: stop making dual role characters
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Can't think of a single jedi or clone who applies evasion down. So you have to run B2 with that?
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    Tatebomb wrote: »

I'm not english and that's how i thought i could make a thread regarding Shaak Ti. As in, introducing my ideas for a possible Shaak Ti character.

Maybe say that instead of a title that implies she is actually coming.
  • Tatebomb wrote: »
    Tatebomb wrote: »

Maybe say that instead of a title that implies she is actually coming.

Well, semantics. It may imply to you, but not to me quite frankly. Either way, well... i do hope they add her and perhaps this thread can inspire CG?

Cheers anyway.
    Supercat wrote: »
    Reminds me of dev ideas.

Suggestion: stop making dual role characters

That's exactly what i wanted her to be. Dual role, hence Support.
    Reminds me of dev ideas.

omg this XD
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    +1 ! Good ideas, I love Shaak Ti, and would really really enjoy using her in game, they better add her!
  • Seku wrote: »
    +1 ! Good ideas, I love Shaak Ti, and would really really enjoy using her in game, they better add her!

• Acrofales wrote: »
    Can't think of a single jedi or clone who applies evasion down. So you have to run B2 with that?

Sorry i missed your comment. Why not? Could be interesting.