3 mil in P3 (resistance)

After my 4th or 5th raid trying this team, finally broke 3 mil with resistance. I had tried the team with Rey instead of RP, but the damage she can put out does not make up for the fact that RP can create more opportunities to attack with another expose toon. More turns = more damage.

Replies

• Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Nice!
  • ilNomad
    236 posts Member
    Wow nice. Gives me inspiration to keep working on resistance team - was late to jump on that particular bandwagon.
  • They really are the most flexible team i feel. Not going to give you the crazy numbers like clones, but they will give you almost 6 million in P2, 3 mil in P3, and 5 mil in P4. I havent tried in P1 yet but if you get a couple of people with resistance in your guild, thats huge chunks of the raid gone by a couple of players.
  • P2 and P4 technically only require the 1 zeta on finn. P3 also only requires the one zeta, but you get a lot more damage from R2s number crunch
  • Good job! My p3 record with them is 2.5 I haven't tried them with Rey and was going to next raid. Guess I'll stick with pilot instead.
  • vlad745
    181 posts Member
    @Dxdavis18 that's great score, heard some folks do 4 or more with resistance in P3 but cant find any videos. I am just about to zeta Finn and looking forward to using them. Probably P3 as well since already doing relatively well in P2 and P4, and really want to boost P3 score.

Any strategy tips? How do you deal with little buffed droids, probably have to kill them before they go off with their special, or use stun (which might be risky) Would be great if you could post a link to your swgoh.gg profile to check out ur toons and mods.

• Yeah, I'd also like to see a video or a profile of the mods. Thanks!
  • Dayma
    260 posts Member
    right know Resistance does EASELY 8M in P2, actually we did a 9M run but soon we will break the 10M in Phase 2.

As for phase 3 that s a really good score ! still far behind Jyn Teebo TFP Chirbaze that does 4M+ but who knows, keep trying guys !
  • And actually, here is a video I made on my last tank raid. It was 2.2 mil, but you can get the gist of it. Attack as often as you can while stealthed, I TRIED to keep the little guys alive as expose slaves just in case I needed the TM. You don't have to worry about stunning them because they get TM removed by Poe. The 3 mil run was due to a recent number crunch zeta on r2 and more attack focus on the main droid

https://youtu.be/ak65rzvbjiI
  • Dayma wrote: »
    right know Resistance does EASELY 8M in P2, actually we did a 9M run but soon we will break the 10M in Phase 2.

As for phase 3 that s a really good score ! still far behind Jyn Teebo TFP Chirbaze that does 4M+ but who knows, keep trying guys !

Ya, I know they have much better upside in phase 2 and phase 4, but I want to show how versatile they can be. If a guild is struggling in a particular phase, you can get one or two people to run this team and that's about 40% of p3 gone with two people
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    @Dayma I did 11.2M the other day ;)
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    Neo2551 wrote: »

Would like to see your mods. Did you use R2?
  • Neo2551 wrote: »

In phase 3?
  • Dayma
    260 posts Member
    11.2M gosh, need a screen and mods for this one ;)
  • Dayma
    260 posts Member

I want proof !!! Screen or It didn't Happened ! :P
  • Vondy
    77 posts Member
    @Dayma 8mm p2 damage easily? Is this HAAT or normal? I run a very solid resistance team and I'm skeptical of these numbers...
  • Vondy
    77 posts Member
    To clarify, I'm not doubting that they're possible, but I sincerely doubt those totals are achieved "easily"
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Dayma wrote: »

@Dayma

https://imgur.com/a/Lnwwh

I was not allowed to register damage but up to you to trust me or not. I had the RNG of my life though (Poe and Rey twice in red, Finn always first after tank specials).
  • Vondy
    77 posts Member
    @Neo2551 that's a hell of a run! Well done!
  • Would you mind explaining why you need all the resistance team stealthed?
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Would you mind explaining why you need all the resistance team stealthed?

It prevents B2 from counter attacking and gaining TM.
    Would you mind explaining why you need all the resistance team stealthed?

It prevents B2 from counter attacking and gaining TM.

I didn't know that, thanks
    Dayma wrote: »

@Dayma

https://imgur.com/a/Lnwwh

I was not allowed to register damage but up to you to trust me or not. I had the RNG of my life though (Poe and Rey twice in red, Finn always first after tank specials).

What's your secret...... what were your mod priorities...... teach me your ways
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Potency cross, a lot of speed on RT, try to land speed down before topple, when try to hit the last turret while it is exposed with 2 debuff, Poe should hit the expose if RT Or Poe don't have 100% TM, in the first topple try to get 10%~12% damage. Lots of health on Poe and pray for the good RNG.
  • Dxdavis18 wrote: »
    That image shows a total damage of 3,032,967. Yet the individual scores add up to 2,052,344. Photoshop? I don't know. I am dubious.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Chaac_Maul wrote: »
    Dxdavis18 wrote: »
    That image shows a total damage of 3,032,967. Yet the individual scores add up to 2,052,344. Photoshop? I don't know. I am dubious.

Damages from Expose is not counted in the individual scores.
  • Ok, I didn't know that.