Thanks for my favorite mobile game ever!

Juex777
968 posts Member
edited May 2017
There's so much negativity on this forum. A few that are the most negative are generally the loudest. Yeah it's a challenging game. It's not perfect. But it's hands down my favorite mobile game I've ever had the opportunity of playing. Thank you for the awesome game!

Replies

• darkside
    287 posts Member
    Yeahhhhh. +1
  • Man, you post a lot.
  • +1
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    By entitlement you mean thinking Chaze is bad. Seriously, stop spamming.

Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Man, you post a lot.

IKR? Lol! Like 3 or 4 in two days!
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Supercat wrote: »
    By entitlement you mean thinking Chaze is bad. Seriously, stop spamming.

And nerf Chaze posts aren't spamming? Lol! No I'm not talking about nerf Chaze posts! I'm talking about a large portion of the posts on this forum..... Over a very long time!
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    lol he's trying to save face. Chaze is OP
  • Pfleurs
    106 posts Member
    +1 o:)
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Bring it on all day if you want! I love this game! I've never run Chaze in my arena team. Have an awesome day and stop trolling or don't. Whatever! :)
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Juex777 wrote: »
    Bring it on all day if you want! I love this game! I've never run Chaze in my arena team. Have an awesome day and stop trolling or don't. Whatever! :)

Dude I like this game too and never use chaze but there's no denying they're like slightly extremely over powered in almost every conceivable way.
  • DjRavean
    22 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Entitlement? Like, when im buying a car and i expect it to work.

"Man, this car wont start."
    "Quit whining. Man up and stop ye crying. Thank you Ford for building my favorite cars!!! <3

The "thank you" brigade (how no one gets tired of all these "thank you"-threads popping up is beyond me) have a lot to learn when it comes to customer feedback. We raises concerns because we like (and care) about the game - not the opposite.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    Juex777 wrote: »

Dude I like this game too and never use chaze but there's no denying they're like slightly extremely over powered in almost every conceivable way.

This is not a nerf or don't nerf thread. Let's keep that conversion in those threads. It's off topic here!

Is one thing to express yourself. It's another to beat a dead horse.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    DjRavean wrote: »

"Quit whining. Man up and stop ye crying. Thank you Ford for building my favorite cars!!! <3

The "thank you" brigade (how no one gets tired of all these "thank you"-threads popping up is beyond me) have a lot to learn when it comes to customer feedback. We raises concerns because we like (and care) about the game - not the opposite.

Okay. I've changed the op. Game works fine for me. Once I figured out how to counter chaze they're no longer what I experience as nearly the most op. But this is off topic on this thread!
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    It is a great game. Just has some issues.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Don't they all
  • Juex777 wrote: »
    DjRavean wrote: »

Okay. I've changed the op. Game works fine for me. Once I figured out how to counter chaze they're no longer what I experience as nearly the most op. But this is off topic on this thread!

Well since you brought it up, they are the most op. That is all.
  • nskowyra
    144 posts Member
    This post is myopic
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Alright. To stay on topic, I'll talk about why this game is vastly superior to two other mobile games I got addicted to: clash of clans, and injustice gods among us. You all know clash of clans, but injustice is slightly less known. Injustice is basically mortal kombat but with D.C. Super heroes and villains.
    Clash of clans
    This game was pure strategy, and was a hell of a grind. It was fresh, competitive, and was rewarding without being too easy. It had clans, similar to guilds, in which you could receive donations and battle other guilds. There were many flaws, however. To raid someone else's base, you had to spend hundreds of thousands of currency and wait several hours for troops to train, and spells to brew. And by the time I battled, I had already spent so **** much that if I lost or didn't at least get sufficient compensation for the money I spent on the troops, it was money and time waisted I could never get back.
    This isn't even mentioning the clan system. If I wasn't in a clan with people I knew, there was no guarantee that I would still be in the clan the next day. If I decided to take a day or two off and told the co leaders or leader that I was going to be away, there was still a good chance that I would get kicked out of the clan for no reason. One day, I told my clan mates something had come up that was out of my control, and that I would be gone for several days. When I logged back on several days later, I had been kicked out with a note saying "not needed if can't play." After that I quit clash of clans.
    Injustice
    This game was frikin awesome at first. The boss battles were challenging, the upgrading was rewarding, and there was nothing more satisfying that beating the cr ap out of your opponents. There was a gear system where you could alter you characters stats (similar to mods) there was multiplayer with weekly rewards based on how high you ranked (similar to tournaments but much fairer and less of a grind) a monthly challenge mode that allowed you to get the newest character(kinda like marquee events but harder), and a survival mode with rare gear rewards (similar to galactic war but harder yet more rewarding).
    With all these great gameplay aspects, there were a few major draw backs. First of all, there was almost no way to upgrade your characters or get new ones if you missed their challenges. They would be locked in packs that already had 20+ characters in them, making it almost impossible to get the one you were after. This gave two options: spend a ton of money, or use glitches. I chose the latter. I regretted it, but it made things way easier and everyone ranked high-up used them. To give you an example of how rediculously expensive everything in-game was, the packs that gave you one character upgrade (there were 7) cost 150,000 coins, and each battle awarded you around 1,000 coins. That's 150 battles to get 1 pack that might not even do you any good. This would be fine in most circumstances, but there was an energy system with limited refreshes for each character.
    Now I said a few problems. I named one. The new characters were always better than the previous ones considering their stats. and it's not like swgoh where you can take someone from zero to hero just with mods. If a character had low health and damage, that was that. Gear could help, but only to a certain extent. The game was always a constant scramble to level up the latest characters, use them for a while, aquire the new guys, repeat. I quit the game when I started playing this one, but when suicide squad came out, I had to get me a deadshot. I realized I got dragged back into the game, quit it, and never looked back.
    Oh yeah and also, the game took up three gigs of storage on my phone.

Swgoh has improved upon these games in almost every way. The only thing I miss from those games is an intense multiplayer experience, but other than that it's almost perfect. It has some flaws, but the good outweighs the bad. Swgoh is the only game I have played for more than a year and not gotten bored enough to quit. This includes console games. Thanks devs, for an amazing mobile game.