A.Tano Fulcrum upcoming pack updated

Prev1
ddlooping2
1046 posts Member
edited May 2017
Hi all :)

The upcoming pack for ATF previously advertised to contain 80 shards has be downgraded (05/31) to 25 shards. :/

Replies

• Was going to max her, now I'm not after false advertising
  • Really? That's strong data? That stinks.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Source?
  • Barhebraeus
    620 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    :( Bum.mer. Looks like I won't be investing in her as planned. And I was really looking forward to this ... as I know so many others were.
  • Details updated in developer game updates as well:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/112405/game-update-5-23-2017#latest

Power up Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) with a Code Name: Fulcrum Bundle! Pack contents include:

25 Character Shards: Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum)
    Credits
    XP Droids
    Ability Mats
  • Kitch
    171 posts Member
    As if this wasn't purposely done.
  • Ah pity :( i like those 80 shard pack offers.
  • Not going to bother now unless the pack is very cheap.

But 25 shards for $30 ain't going to cut it.
  • I was already set to spend the money. Now I am not. Hopefully they see people say this and just let it go as was. They probably will make a ton of money but could have made a lot more if they would have left it 80 shards.
  • jsm21
    24 posts Member
    It is 25 shards for $9.99, just like it was for all the other marquee events (like phoenix squad)
  • Kitch
    171 posts Member
    I was already set to spend the money. Now I am not. Hopefully they see people say this and just let it go as was. They probably will make a ton of money but could have made a lot more if they would have left it 80 shards.

They've already made a lot of money from people buying gear to take her to G11, having thought they could also take her to 5 star.
  • Bummer, guess I can hold if on working on Ashoka for a while. I'll just keep working on my raid squads
  • Kitch wrote: »
    I was already set to spend the money. Now I am not. Hopefully they see people say this and just let it go as was. They probably will make a ton of money but could have made a lot more if they would have left it 80 shards.

They've already made a lot of money from people buying gear to take her to G11, having thought they could also take her to 5 star.

Very true. Classic bait and switch.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Still think I will farm her once she moves to shipments. Seems like a fun toon.
  • I feel like Clark Griswold after getting a jelly of the month card #nobonusforyou #cheaplowdown$ob
  • +1
  • Silky
    522 posts Member
    I would have bought 80, but not 25 :/
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    Silky wrote: »
    I would have bought 80, but not 25 :/

Same.
  • FAT*
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    She's only 25 shards to unlock. Just saying.
  • Xetal
    218 posts Member
    So it is 25 FAT shards for $10?
  • DruBacca
    119 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Oh well, went from a definite purchase to a definitely not purchase. They just love shooting themselves in the foot lately. Would have gladly spent $20 on an 80 shard pack like the Imps got but 25 for $10 just doesn't seem worth it.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Call her Rebel Ahsoka Tano...RAT, for short. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    It's just like every other marquee character pack. 10 bucks for 25 shards to get it to 4 star is not worth it to me. If it was 20 bucks for 80 which would have taken her to 5 or close to it now it's worth buying.
  • DruBacca
    119 posts Member
    Tatebomb wrote: »
    It's just like every other marquee character pack. 10 bucks for 25 shards to get it to 4 star is not worth it to me. If it was 20 bucks for 80 which would have taken her to 5 or close to it now it's worth buying.

Agreed. And posting the 80 shard package and then changing it a few hours before event, that's just rotten. Really losing what faith they've built lately here. Love the game but the greed from EA/CG is getting out of hand
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    DruBacca wrote: »

Agreed. And posting the 80 shard package and then changing it a few hours before event, that's just rotten. Really losing what faith they've built lately here. Love the game but the greed from EA/CG is getting out of hand

Either that or incompetence. Either way not good.
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    DruBacca wrote: »

Either that or incompetence. Either way not good.

I would bet all my money that devs wanted to give 80 shards and some big fish in EA said, nope, 25, let them pay for it like always.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Well, its not like every single Marquee event packs have been $9.99 for 25 shards and abilities mats and stuff.....OH WAIT
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
This discussion has been closed.