Troopers P4 w/ Gradma Tarkin 3.5m

xReDeMpx
1690 posts Member
edited June 2017

grSqJHL.jpg

Just wanted to share with everyone that I was able to pump out some nice damage with troopers lately and will be looking to reach 4m.

Tarkin 207 speed
Storm trooper 204 speed
Veers 225 speed
DT 212 speed
Snow trooper 192 speed

Veers is zeta, Tarkin had double potency set, DT is offense with cc mod set, snow is all crit damage and chance but my snow has basically 3400 offense.

The basic approach is start top gun down it and always save for DT death mark on side turret to start the momentum then go for the other side turret 90% of the time I was able to topple before the tank even moved. And of course Tarkin had his role of waiting for turn 1 before enrage to drop ultimate fire power to allow additional topple. When planned right you can get off 2 of veers specials within the tank going down and getting up.

I advise having storm troops basic omega as it helps out quite a bit with side turrets.

I will be swapping to cc mod set on storm I think as he was hitting 20k at times and if he don't the expose helps

Replies

• Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    xReDeMpx wrote: »
    grSqJHL.jpg

Just wanted to share with everyone that I was able to pump out some nice damage with troopers lately and will be looking to reach 4m.

Tarkin 207 speed
    Storm trooper 204 speed
    Veers 225 speed
    DT 212 speed
    Snow trooper 192 speed

Veers is zeta, Tarkin had double potency set, DT is offense with cc mod set, snow is all crit damage and chance but my snow has basically 3400 offense.

The basic approach is start top gun down it and always save for DT death mark on side turret to start the momentum then go for the other side turret 90% of the time I was able to topple before the tank even moved. And of course Tarkin had his role of waiting for turn 1 before enrage to drop ultimate fire power to allow additional topple. When planned right you can get off 2 of veers specials within the tank going down and getting up.

I advise having storm troops basic omega as it helps out quite a bit with side turrets.

I will be swapping to cc mod set on storm I think as he was hitting 20k at times and if he don't the expose helps

They need to slap an extra 20 speed on snow trooper.
  • Grandma Tarkin?
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Nice score. I think in that configuration Tarkin's lead with zeta can be better than Veers' lead. +10 speed compared to Veers'lead and a lot of exposes. And you keep advantage of Veers' Ruthless Assault too.