Have you seen this video ? Chaze wrecking a team solo ?

Prev1
SidiousIsPikachu
771 posts Member
edited June 2017
@EA_Jesse
@CG_Kozispoon
@CG_NotReallyAJedi
@CG_RyDiggs

this is for sure, not WAI.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIcpGpuQYR4

Chirrut and baze, when baze have no speed mods (and any other toons must have speed mods to be effective), while none of them have zeta, and while they dont have any leader ability to boost them (so dont talk about rex or DN now)

just look at the video.
2 toons by their selves taking a whole team, when 3 of that team use to be meta. its not CPU and JKG. its the Wiggs+Lando, and with the addition of Palpatine, that do a lot against rebels (and is a top toon, by meta report as well), and shoretrooper to tank.

however, 2 toons, beat this 5 man team. solo. no leader abi, no zeta, no amazing mods.

it have to be classified as a bug, and a high priority one, or get a huge nerf. no way its working as intended.
i gotta say, that the AI cant really "screw up" on that team, and cant really blame the defense on that.
Post edited by Mageduckey on

Replies

• SidiousIsPikachu
    771 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    even if you commented sarcastically, i'll tell you that - i dont want to git gud.
    im sick of people passing me in arena, when they have lvl 80 chaze with gear 9 and 0 zetas in their team.
    even if i can beat them, they shouldnt pass me. i have a full g11 team with 3 zetas (out of 3 available) invested significantly more resources in my arena team, and they, as i see it, using a BUG. because that video proves that the combo is broken AF
  • Waez
    286 posts Member
    Devs: But it would be unfair for those who spent money on them

Also devs: *create an unfair game for those who don't have Chaze*
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Weak team with no synergy u face there lol. Only shore the wall, the rest can be taken easily.
  • Waez
    286 posts Member
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Weak team with no synergy u face there lol. Only shore the wall, the rest can be taken easily.

That team is not meta for sure, but it's far from weak. They have the Wiggs triple shot, Palpatine debuffs, Shores taunt and Lando's AoE.
    Not to mention Palp's leadership was meant to counter rebels.
    The fact that Chaze can SOLO this team clearly shows how broken it is.
  • danflorian1984
    986 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    But it was a 5 against 5 fight all along. The Chaze team had a tank, healer, cleanser, dispeler and off course a good attacker. That's 5. So what is the problem?

Also: They have counters!
    Post edited by Mageduckey on
  • RacerDejak wrote: »

if that is a "weak team with no synergy", the power creep got INSANE

He is right, everyone should use Asajj GSpy Boba B2 and SF, That is the anti-Chaze meta (if Chaze are alone, not with 3 other toons that is)
  • First of all, this is GW and not comparable to an normal arena match. Due to the starting TM and the weak / unmodded enemys GW is mostly laughable and you can see really funny squads slaughtering through GW.

But let's have a break:

1. Shore instant taunts and gives crit immunity - Woho!...woho?
    - Instant taunts get instant dispelled due to GW and Chaze starting with TM
    - Crit immunity is bad for biggs, because he won't get TM for crits

2. Palpatine! The Rebell crusher!
    - Gives Evasion Down...did anyone ever see a baze evade..? Useful, for sure
    - His shocks deal massive damage and he got an AOE Stun! Not Against Tenacity Up ..oh ups..yeah this is GW and Chirrut starts with almost 90% tm and instant gives tenacity up so hum. Really comparable to arena.

3. Wedge - pure DMG
    - Gets knocked out before the 2nd biggs combo attack. The way you handle with a Wiggs.

4. Lando - Pure AOE DMG
    - Only 2 Targets? Not so many crits as it has to be? But he almost killed baze with an auto attack..not that effectiv against 2 targets

5. Biggs
    - Normally combo shoots at baze , get countered, get's tm, shoots at baze, get countered, get's tm, combo shoots at baze... didn't happend here and his combo wasn't fully leveld, so less dmg out that combo.

Summed up: 3 / 5 Toons not as useful as they meant to be or would be in Arena. 1 Toon not fully skilled, 1 toon just handled the right way so he can't be strong.

and i think with an zylo rex you could solo this team as well...maybe with some luck without rex as well. (dude! Your turn to call out NERF Zylo!)
  • Look at zaul, he was OP but they didn't nerf him. They just made a specific free 7* toon that nullified Sith and made the strongest team even stronger.

How is the money paid for a whole team any different than the people who paid for Chaze.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Waez wrote: »

That team is not meta for sure, but it's far from weak. They have the Wiggs triple shot, Palpatine debuffs, Shores taunt and Lando's AoE.
    Not to mention Palp's leadership was meant to counter rebels.
    The fact that Chaze can SOLO this team clearly shows how broken it is.

Still weak. What's palp leadership bring? -32% potency to rebel? come on.. chaze don't need potency, they are not heavy debuff char. What best palp lead can gave effect to them is baze speed down not landed.

In fact, they face unmatched medium class team. Wiggs triple, lando aoe, palp debuff, shore taunt. Come on.. they're dead feature.

However, I will agree they're broken IF two of them win agains this team:
    - Lead DN, zSavage, zSidius, sith trooper, zdooku
    - Lead rex, kenobi, r2d2, fives, barriss
    - Lead zmaul, sith assasin, sith trooper, palpatine, (put one sith here)

Otherwise, they just regular toons. It's ur toons that bad.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member

Please repeat after me:
    "I AM WITH THE FORCE, AND THE FORCE WITH ME.. I AM WITH THE FORCE, AND THE FORCE WITH ME.."

I am with no power, but i am with the force :smirk:
  • Morgolta wrote: »
    First of all, this is GW and not comparable to an normal arena match. Due to the starting TM and the weak / unmodded enemys GW is mostly laughable and you can see really funny squads slaughtering through GW.

But let's have a break:

1. Shore instant taunts and gives crit immunity - Woho!...woho?
    - Instant taunts get instant dispelled due to GW and Chaze starting with TM
    - Crit immunity is bad for biggs, because he won't get TM for crits

2. Palpatine! The Rebell crusher!
    - Gives Evasion Down...did anyone ever see a baze evade..? Useful, for sure
    - His shocks deal massive damage and he got an AOE Stun! Not Against Tenacity Up ..oh ups..yeah this is GW and Chirrut starts with almost 90% tm and instant gives tenacity up so hum. Really comparable to arena.

3. Wedge - pure DMG
    - Gets knocked out before the 2nd biggs combo attack. The way you handle with a Wiggs.

4. Lando - Pure AOE DMG
    - Only 2 Targets? Not so many crits as it has to be? But he almost killed baze with an auto attack..not that effectiv against 2 targets

5. Biggs
    - Normally combo shoots at baze , get countered, get's tm, shoots at baze, get countered, get's tm, combo shoots at baze... didn't happend here and his combo wasn't fully leveld, so less dmg out that combo.

Summed up: 3 / 5 Toons not as useful as they meant to be or would be in Arena. 1 Toon not fully skilled, 1 toon just handled the right way so he can't be strong.

and i think with an zylo rex you could solo this team as well...maybe with some luck without rex as well. (dude! Your turn to call out NERF Zylo!)

Do a video of you taking with 2 toons a similar team.
    Until then, no stupid posts plz.
    No excuses here, bug or unbalanced.
    Chaze should not make the game so easy for it's users.
  • I cant wait to have chaze myself :)
  • Phil242
    23 posts Member
    *insertrepostmeme*
  • Seriously? Palps lead with Wiggs, Lando (who is actually made worthless here as his special can't reset), and Shore?

Don't you guys realize these videos are a setup? As in, they are actually SET UP to push an agenda? For all we know that took 40 retreats to get the perfect RNG to prove this specific point.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    @EA_Jesse
    @CG_Kozispoon
    @CG_NotReallyAJedi
    @CG_RyDiggs

Chirrut and baze, when baze have no speed mods (and any other toons must have speed mods to be effective), while none of them have zeta, and while they dont have any leader ability to boost them (so dont **** about rex or DN now)

just look at the video.
    2 toons by their selves taking a whole team, when 3 of that team use to be meta. its not CPU and JKG. its the Wiggs+Lando, and with the addition of Palpatine, that do a lot against rebels (and is a top toon, by meta report as well), and shoretrooper to tank.

however, 2 toons, beat this 5 man team. solo. no leader abi, no zeta, no amazing mods.

it have to be classified as a bug, and a high priority one, or get a huge nerf. no way its working as intended.
    i gotta say, that the AI cant really "screw up" on that team, and cant really blame the defense on that.

Ok I have to say this.

They are ok with nerfing one character who can solo P1 and another three soloing P2 of tank raid, but still this dosen't mean anything?

• Gamorrean wrote: »
    @EA_Jesse
    @CG_Kozispoon
    @CG_NotReallyAJedi
    @CG_RyDiggs

Chirrut and baze, when baze have no speed mods (and any other toons must have speed mods to be effective), while none of them have zeta, and while they dont have any leader ability to boost them (so dont **** about rex or DN now)

just look at the video.

Ok I have to say this.

They are ok with nerfing one character who can solo P1 and another three soloing P2 of tank raid, but still this dosen't mean anything?

Well sure they are. They didn't intend for the leader ability to apply to assists. If you recall they fixed Chaze too. Much easier to beat them now.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    This vid would look great in this thread too:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPnS7kVmVd8

Edit: Not zVader, EP lead o:)
  • Gamorrean wrote: »

Look at them soloing zVader teams

How can it be zVader when Palps is the leader?
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Gamorrean wrote: »

Look at them soloing zVader teams

How can it be zVader when Palps is the leader?

wrong vid then, was sure it was zVader :D
  • I just got done talking to Chirrut. He said that Him and Baze have just been channeling all of this hate from y'all into fat stacks of cash. He said he's one with the Force, so he don't give a ----!
  • Platzman
    284 posts Member
    Hmm, quite possible Zylo would solo this opponent unless stunned by EP...
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Platzman wrote: »
    Hmm, quite possible Zylo would solo this opponent unless stunned by EP...

Sorry nm
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Cute.. raid han under palp lead. Can we have video with decent synergy :flushed:
  • Zylo would need at least one more toon with it, to make sure he's not stunned
    And zylo need a zeta and high gear.
    Chaze, not.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Cute.. raid han under palp lead. Can we have video with decent synergy :flushed:

Why does it matter? Its a full geared decent team of 5 vs 2. Nobody can change that fact.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    ^ Oh, and remember their star level too!!

4 empire.
    **** of this thread if you have no logic. Sick of these guys. Your opinion is so irrelevant since you just make stupid excused