The next faction pass?

smninja73
136 posts Member
edited June 2017
Everyone is talking bout jedi and stuff but what about a separatist faction pass and think it will be that for a few particular reasons

1.PEOPLE HAVE ASKING FOR A GG REWORK FOREVER NOW(and i understand he is such a cool character and i love his basic but he needs the rest reworked)

2.Separatists have 0 synergy like seriously none and they could really use some change to add use to that tag

3. There is so much character potential in all of it(b1 battle droid, commando droid, DROIDEKIA[how awesome would that be])

but yeah thats just my idea if anyone has any other reasons they'd do a separatist faction pass go ahead and post it

Replies

• I'd like Jedi a lot - would be nice to move to a strong light side team that's full of force users and lightsabers.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    separatists but more likely a jabba the hutt faction pass
  • Gamorrean wrote: »

Aka more gamorreans.

I'm onto your thinking. And I like it!
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    CleverWes wrote: »
    Gamorrean wrote: »

Aka more gamorreans.

I'm onto your thinking. And I like it!

And lets get the rancor playabke too, I want to kill chaze in first round :)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Jedi would be great. Do they absolutely need it, no but they are freakin jedi they shouldn't ever wait until they absolutely need it.

Separatists need it, but I don't think the synergy is a good reason, they were parts of multiple factions coming together they shouldn't have a strong synergy but they should each be strong in their own right.
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    I've seen speculation that Jango Fett is the June fan favorite character, and that will usher in the Separatists Faction Pass / Rework.

Makes sense since they talked about the Separatists being bigger in this game, but have yet to do anything about them.

Jango, a couple of tweaks to the Genosians, and a Grevious rework? I'll take that.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Jedi Faction Pass / Rework probably won't happen until August when Jedi Luke ALLEGEDLY comes to the game.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.