Palpatine and Expose

I had the x4 speed on so i couldnt effectively screenshot it in time, however it has been reported before. Heres the deal: I used an ally sidious in PvE and he exposed three of three rebels. Then, my palpatine attacked one of the rebels, it killed him and brought the others down to 1 health. Then, i got a round complete wipe. Both rebels were STILL standing, but it acted as though Palp's out of turn damage on Expose had killed them, even though in reality it had only brought them down to 1.

Replies

• Boreas
    508 posts Member
    DoT may kill them. Sid applies both expose and Dot.
  • DeadStormTrooper
    131 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Boreas wrote: »
    DoT may kill them. Sid applies both expose and Dot.

Nope. They didnt get a turn. If that were the case i wouldve had quite a few more turns before them.
    As i said they were still standing and alive plain as day
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Yup, I've seen this several times, and there's a thread out there if anyone cares to find it. It's if Palp attacsk and there is also deathmark or expose triggered, the toons who die will still appear to be standing when the round ends.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    This has been flagged for further review. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    I wonder if the made expose damage occur first instead of after trigger damage.

1. Crackling doom triggers
    2. Expose damage happens but doesn't kill them
    3. Crackling doom damage removes the rest of their health but is not allowed to kill them.

Or could be the mechanic that limits damage to not kill them is being applied to the expose damage also.

So many problems with crackling doom.