Idea for Excess Gear

SolariJedi
138 posts Member
edited June 2017
We all have hundreds, if not in the thousands, of gear that we do not use, or use rarely. When the game first came out, we were allowed to sell excess gear for creds. That optioned was removed. An idea came to mind this morning... Instead selling excess gear, what if we were given the option to upgrade gear. Example: I currently have 750+ of the MK IV(4) Droid Callers, what I need is MK V(5) droid callers from the raid.
WHAT IF THERE WAS "VENDOR" IN THE CANTINA WHO, FOR A REASONABLE FEE, WOULD UPGRADE THE MK 4'S TO MK 5'S, AT SAY A 5:1 RATIO? So if you received a full 25 from the Challenge, you could net that as five Mk 5's. The ratio/cost could differ based on MK rating.
Post edited by SolariJedi on

Replies

• Options
    Anyone have an opinion?
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    SolariJedi wrote: »
    Anyone have an opinion?

No offence but we get posts like this daily hence prob the no opinion
  • Options
    I like traffic lights, but only when they are green
  • Options
    Darknessie wrote: »
    I like traffic lights, but only when they are green

Blinking yellow is okay too....
  • McBee
    228 posts Member
    Options
    Red lights eventually turn green.... useless gear remains useless.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    It's like been talking that this thus about excess, useless gear like thousand times and still no respond/action.

I think players getting bored and tired talk same topic over and over again.
  • Options
    ahh, fair enough.
  • Options
    Everything is done to make you spend more
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    Funny though, how topics that don't get addressed pop up over and over again. Which the devs could fix by addressing the issue!
    Just make a table where you can throw 10 purples into an auction and get 1 random purple back (or green, white, blue, gold). Could even vary it by color - 2 white for 1 white, 5:1 blue, 10:1 purple, 20:1 gold. Then people can start complaining about the RNG of it, and at least change the discussion :)
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    They should have Jedi Luke require 1000 to 5000 pieces of gear that you complain you have too many of for one gear slot.

tenor.gif