What do you think would be the best team to maximize Fulcrum Ashoka's effectiveness?

Prev1
WompWompRat
1833 posts Member
Particularly, Whirlwind. What roster of toons do you think would give her the max amount of buffs while allowing for some level of protection (aka a tank) that she can hide behind to be effective?

Replies

• Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Rogue One team seems to stand out most. Cassian will give her Protection and Defense Up right at the beginning of the battle. Chirrut will give either HOT or Tenacity Up (most likely Tenacity Up as the Debuffs won't last past the end of the turn) and Jyn can give her advantage.

If you don't have Chaze, put R2 in for Stealth and someone else
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Depends ... if your going up against gk and Chaze, bring yoda to steal buffs.
  • WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    Good points ... I didn't omega my ZJyn skill for advantage so will do that ... so a full R1 team would be buffs from Jyn/Cassian/Chirrut ... plus Ahsoka's own ..
  • WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    How would a DN potentially fit in an Ashoka squad .. or is that just nuts
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    He won't provide buffs for her but she may take focus away from him long enough for Annihilate to become active
  • DN would make them choose which toon to lose to
  • WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    I was toying with the idea of ZDN, Zavage, ZAshoka and Chaze. Might be a tough comp
  • Chaze+Ahsoka+2 (the random two not necessarily needed)
  • I beat Chaze teams daily...... oh wait, I'm using Chaze though.
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    I'm going non meta as I usually do but have a plan for Ashoka.

Zader L
    GK
    SA
    R2
    Ashoka

R2 goes first and provides stealth and the foresight and advantage, SA then goes and also gains speed up and tenacity up because of stealth. Then Vader to put the uncleasable DOTS etc then Ashoka will go and use meditate then pretty much go right back into her turn with whirlwind with 6-7 buffs
  • Yoda seems almost guaranteed because he can steal buffs.
  • The best team will be Wedge lead, Tano, R2, Cassian, Baze
  • Veritasum
    753 posts Member
    The answer is Chaze for $200 Alex.

But I plan to use Sith.
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    AA (L) , Cassian, ATF, Jyn, Baze haha game over... turn order AA first, then ATF, then ATF.... then ATF.... then Jyn, then ATF...... LOL
  • slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    NicolBolas wrote: »
    The best team will be Wedge lead, Tano, R2, Cassian, Baze

Was also thinking about a similar team.

Will the DPS outweigh the versatility of Chirrut?
  • The AA/AFT interaction will not work like that
  • memememe
    28 posts Member
    pfff just chaze, more of the same
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    NicolBolas wrote: »
    The AA/AFT interaction will not work like that

@NicolBolas why is that?
  • Read the thread about the ackbar + ATF, people explain it in there
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    @NicolBolas I did and I'm not talking about the Tac Gen buff adding to her damage.. go read my post in the thread.
  • I know someone who can single-handedly give her eight unique buffs. But it'll likely only happen once.
  • guidaki
    51 posts Member
    Jyn Lead (163 speed)
    ATF
    R2
    Cassian
    K2 (rebel tank)

Turn order:
    1) Get jyn as fastest possible, and use her power to make ATF go next with advantage.
    2) Use ATF meditation giving her next turn because she will have this 7 different buffs (15% per buff = 105%)
    foresight (ashoka meditate)
    advantage (jyn buff)
    retribution (ashoka meditate)
    protection up (cassian zeta)
    defense (cassian buff for attacker)
    potency (copy from cassian buff to support)
    tenacity (copy from cassian buff to tank)
    3)Use Whirlwind to get 8 critical hits with advantage.

The only downside is that if Baze is on the enemy team will gain a lot of TM, and use his AOE dispell.
    Jyn lead to be the fastest, and k2 because of synergy with Jyn lead.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    I highly doubt we will see a giant change. Insert Ashoka into the triple clense and take out someone else. That's how I see her playing out.
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    @guidaki I Think advantage is consumed before the dmg on whirlwind thus she wont have 100% crit chance.
  • Synric
    62 posts Member
    Thinking about putting her in a sith team with SA and Zavage. Those 2 have a lot of different buffs.
  • WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    Synric wrote: »
    Thinking about putting her in a sith team with SA and Zavage. Those 2 have a lot of different buffs.

But doesn't the buff have to be applied to her? Or no.
  • slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    Taramel wrote: »
    @guidaki I Think advantage is consumed before the dmg on whirlwind thus she wont have 100% crit chance.

Haven't seen an answer for this.

Same with Offense Up. Does it help whirlwind?
  • Rex lead, zassion , chaze , fulcrum
    Rex lead , r2, gk, DN, fulcrum
    Zetad out Jedi squad with fulcrum

Rex being fastest on shard on each team with the rest of the toons slightly faster then fulcrum to maybe give her enough buffs to 1 shot on turn 1
  • TWD_Negan
    373 posts Member
    The most fun strategy with ATF

Team: old Ben, R2, ATF, Ewok elder, old daka

Strat: R2 smokescreen on old Ben> old Ben dies> Ahsoka whirlwind> Rez old Ben> ATF meditate> repeat the fun ride.
  • Synric
    62 posts Member
    Synric wrote: »

But doesn't the buff have to be applied to her? Or no.

She copies buffs to herself with Meditate