The two teams I was working on now may actually viable

I had been working on these two teams

Ackbar, rebel scout, Han, Leia and lum.

And the full NS team

Assaji, daka, talia, and the two NS generics

With the speed bonus now taking effect on turn 1 I think both of these might be viable in arena

Any thoughts
"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Replies

• KamikazeRhombus
    1412 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I want that rebel team. Too bad I won't get it since Leia is f2p. Should be a viable arena team.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    i faced a full ns team today, before reading the threads on speed leader skills working on first turn. talk about a surprise....i still won, but it wasn't an auto victory haha
    mighty chlorians
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I want that rebel team. Too bad I won't get it since Leia is f2p. Should be a viable arena team.

I have Leia at 4* wish I could get her higher, but that is hard to do lol

reizse wrote: »
    i faced a full ns team today, before reading the threads on speed leader skills working on first turn. talk about a surprise....i still won, but it wasn't an auto victory haha

I'm hoping that fully starred with life steal and the char updates coming Thursday that they will be viable

But in general for both I'm out of cash to do anything. Sitting on a char that I have 100 shards for but can't afford to upgrade him lol
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • chimiXchanga
    26 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Long live the Rebels! I've been working on a rebel team since I'm playing but is hard to keep up with meta and create a fun team which you actually enjoy as F2P. I have Ackbar, Han, Luke, Biggs, and sniping for Rebel Scout ASAP. They're all farmable, Biggs in GW, Luke node in Cantina, Rebel Scout -> Cantina Shipments. Han and Ackbar are a bit harder as they're both in Arena! But not impossible! With a rank of <=200 you get to buy 5 shards for both on a daily basis.

P.S. Just be aware that Ackbar G7->G8 it's going to be a pain in the ***. 40 laptops, 40 droid callers, 20 Gels, 20 Holo Projectors !
  • I would do Ackbar(L), scout, st han, biggs, healer/leia if you have her because each of those character has a turn meter gain ability which can be menacing