Best mods for Luke Skywalker?

Krayden_Phogg
1685 posts Member
edited June 2017
For starters I don't care too much about arena rank ATM (right meow I hover between 125-85) but I'm obsessed with Luke and really want to start using him more (outside of early GW) My Luke is at gear IX and hopefully will be gear X in a couoke days. Right meow I have him with a CC set & a CD set, but I'm going to switch it up. I'll be using him with Wiggs & Chaze. I'm thinking of going with 2 health sets or maybe 2 health sets and a CC set or a health set, cc set and potency set. I'm definitely going triangle with CD primary over CC primary and then for cross going with potency primary. Almost certain I'll go with the arrow speed primarily. It's also been suggested to use a cc set and speed set of offense set. Just wondering what your opinions are. Obviously crits are a big part of his abilities & I'll need potency to land his stun & debuffs. Since his health is low I'm wondering if all health mods is the best bet or should I focus on making him as high a DPS as I can get? Keep in mind with wedge lead he gains +30 offense, 15% health and 10% on crit hits (which mean he gains 50% tm on his basic)
Post edited by Krayden_Phogg on

Replies

• Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Luke hinges on crits, he must have crit chance. It makes him faster and apply more debuffs
    He would work well with Jyn lead applying Expose with debuffs. So under Jyn, Crit Chance and Potency.
    max Speed is already assumed.
    Because he relies on crits so much, he's completely nutered by Crit Immunity. Zeta needs to ignore crit immunity, or similar.
  • CC & CD sets, CD triangle, Potency cross to boost stun possibility. He already gives himself CC up buff so no need to overdo CC.
    I currently have mine modded up for Pit raid to try to inflict speed down, but it turns out there are more reliable options out there and he gives himself too much TM so winds up being more of a liability in the Pit.
  • CC & CD sets, CD triangle, Potency cross to boost stun possibility. He already gives himself CC up buff so no need to overdo CC.
    I currently have mine modded up for Pit raid to try to inflict speed down, but it turns out there are more reliable options out there and he gives himself too much TM so winds up being more of a liability in the Pit.

Yeah I was working on him for pit just for fun earlier.

Thanks for the input guys pretty much what I was thinking.
  • Speed & crit chance.