Game froze. Would like 20 energy reimbursement.

Not sure if this is the proper place to do this but the game froze during ls battle 7a hard. Can I get 20 energy back? I'm ok with getting a Finn shard instead if that is easier. Thanks.

Replies

• I guess with interest that would be 21 energy today. I was using WiFi so I know it wasn't an error on my end.

I'm open to settling this for 21 energy or 2 crystals. Your move devs.
  • IdraRage
    259 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    When you drop a dime down a storm drain do you go into city hall demanding they fetch it out or reimburse you?

It is my experience that the game will either give you the rewards (even if you don't get to see them) or won't charge the energy.
  • Nah froze so I was out 20 energy and got no reward. Still had the same number of attempts on the node. Set it on auto and it was stuck between round 1 and 2 when I checked 10 minutes later.

Also, I didn't drop anything down a drain and I'm not at fault for the loss so I'm not sure how you came up with that analogy for this issue.

I just want the wasted energy back if possible. If it can be given back that would be nice but I'm not going to lose sleep over it.
    IdraRage wrote: »
    When you drop a dime down a storm drain do you go into city hall demanding they fetch it out or reimburse you?

It is my experience that the game will either give you the rewards (even if you don't get to see them) or won't charge the energy.

• crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    The analogy is it's worth a dime. You've already generated it back and then some. They're not "at fault" either for a connection error. When their servers go down, they reimburse everyone crystals, but don't expect them to send out the waaahmbulance for this.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    The analogy is it's worth a dime. You've already generated it back and then some. They're not "at fault" either for a connection error. When their servers go down, they reimburse everyone crystals, but don't expect them to send out the waaahmbulance for this.

So reporting the game freezing is