Mother Talzin is the solution to Chaze and the triple cleanse

Julmay
177 posts Member
If she were kitted with an aoe special...call it "poison pill"... that turned HOTs into DOTs and did extra damage for each dot. It would also prevent turn meter gain and counter attacks.

Her unique would make the move punish when it is cleansed.

She would apply dots on basic to feed the other moves damage.

Her leadership would give crit chance and damage to Night sisters to make the Chaze unique create more HOTs

This would work best with a NS faction pass also.

Replies

• Silky
    522 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe work it in somehow to have good synergy with darth maul and savage oppress? That would be sweet.
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    Give this player a trophy!

Let's do it
  • Options
    Somewhere in the SW galaxy, Vader approves.
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Options
    I think a character with a debuff that made the effected target immune to cleanses that would work just as well. But your idea with mother talzin is actually really cool.
  • Options
    What about a special move that dispels all buffs (including foresight) and locks any debuffs present for the remainder of the match?

This way, cleansers can still cleanse new debuffs but anything already there is stuck.
  • Vallik
    163 posts Member
    Options
    Sound good but holy hell dont give her maul synergy let that sob rot
  • Options
    What about a special move that dispels all buffs (including foresight) and locks any debuffs present for the remainder of the match?

This way, cleansers can still cleanse new debuffs but anything already there is stuck.

Cool idea!
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    Nice idea +1

Chaze needs a counter to actually be afraid of fighting against.. Better yet; leave them on the bench.. :)
  • bolobaby
    275 posts Member
    Options
    I kind of wish Asajj didn't already have two Zetas. Her Strike Fear could have an awesome Zeta that counters Triple Cleanse:

Zeta - If any positive status effects were removed, inflict Buff Immunity on that character. If three or more positive status effects were removed, inflict Ability Block on that character.
  • Ronoaldo
    739 posts Member
    Options
    Nice
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Ronoaldo
    739 posts Member
    Options
    I would farm all sisters just to see Chaze burn over and over and over >:)
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Mother Talzin is desperately needed in this game.

Nightsisters fall short without her and other than Ventress (who was only part of the nightsister faction for a short time) Talzin is THE Nightsister of all Nightsisters - just sayin.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Silky wrote: »
    Maybe work it in somehow to have good synergy with darth maul and savage oppress? That would be sweet.

I don't think so - but Maul and Savage should have their own synergy going on - like Chaze or Wiggs.
  • MasterSeedy
    5037 posts Member
    Options
    If she were kitted with an aoe special...call it "poison pill"... that turned HOTs into DOTs and did extra damage for each dot. It would also prevent turn meter gain and counter attacks.

Mother Talzin with Zader lead: buahahahahahahahahaha

...also, I posted on a Dark Barriss thread about "Cleanse Shield". Rather than locking everything for the entire match, "Cleanse Shield" is a special status effect that is not a debuff (thus doesn't give bonus damage for Culling Blade, etc.). Any time any effect (such as Culling Blade, Akbar's thing, whatever) would remove a debuff before the end of its duration, Cleanse Shield is removed instead and the debuff(s) continue(s) to operate as normal. New debuffs are protected by an existing Cleanse Shield the same way that other debuffs were protected. Debuffs that can be triggered (like Stagger, Thermal Detonators, & Expose) can still be triggered through the Cleanse Shield as a trigger is not a dispel.

HOWEVER, If at any time there are no debuffs on the character with cleanse shield, CleanseShield disappears instantly.

Takes 2xCleanse to cleanse 1x, but you can do it. This makes "Triple Cleanse" teams into "OnePointFive Cleanse Teams". Plus the HoT => DoT thing? Run Talzin under Zader: all the DoTs stick around with Zader. Fun! Watch the AI of the triple cleanse team go nuts trying to dispel all the Dots! yay!