Is luke skywalker suppose to have a lightsaber

I'm asking because there would be a new update this Thursday and the previous updates might have luke as a Jedi but in the coding but in the game he's not will you guys ever make him a Jedi and if you do if you already hav him unlocked will he become a Jedi

Replies

• Options
    I'm asking because there would be a new update this Thursday and the previous updates might have luke as a Jedi but in the coding but in the game he's not will you guys ever make him a Jedi and if you do if you already hav him unlocked will he become a Jedi

In the picture I'm about to post is shows him a Jedi and also shows yoda on their and yoda was previously added
  • Options
    It's in the picture if EA-jesse looking at this people tell me I'm not trying to start anything bad but its not right he never had the gun he had he had a lightsaber throughout the series plz make it a thing EA
  • Options
    starwars-goh-lead-100633855-gallery
  • Options
    A jedi version of Luke will be added later in the game. The current version will stay as is. Hope that helps.
  • Options
    It does also if u already have whenever his Jedi for comes out do we have re collect him again cause I have 6* version of him
  • D_Millennial
    847 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Yes you will have to collect Jedi Luke separately when he becomes available. The current Luke sill stay as is (i.e. without a lightsaber).
  • Options
    Is he luke current version still considerd a Jedi for yoda challenge if he is I would be very happyz
  • Options
    Is this trolling?
    Man, it's really hard to tell.
  • Options
    Is he luke current version still considerd a Jedi for yoda challenge if he is I would be very happyz

No, the current version is not considered a jedi. Hope that clears things up.
  • Options
    Yep it sure does I'll be happy when he comes out
  • Options
    Eris_discordant I don't thinks millenial is trolling and neither am I