help needed with resistance team

anyone have a minute to spec out my resistance team and let me know where i need to get this battle ready? i'm almost done leveling it up and i took it for a spin in p3 and only got like 700k. seems like you need a PhD to understand the mechanics of this team. i realize R2 needs a zeta or two, and the mods are just random ones for now, but i'm not sure where to start with this team.... i looked for some vids, but i don't see a lot that showcase gameplay and the mods. usually just folks bragging about their high score.

https://swgoh.gg/u/hydracarbon/collection/?f=resistance

Replies

• slamaMC
    139 posts Member
    You need more potency on many of your toons, especially Poe. Your Poe is only 44%, needs to be higher for raid. Only Poe needs speed, trade speed for potency and offense on the other toons. Give Rey a crit dmg, crit chance set.
  • slamaMC
    139 posts Member
    Also do p2 or p4 for a big score.
  • slamaMC
    139 posts Member
    If you use them for p3 don't do reys multihit special on the boss.
  • i ran R2, not rey in p3. tried p2, they were horrible... not sure if i need god mods to make it work, or if i just don't know what i'm doing.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    i ran R2, not rey in p3. tried p2, they were horrible... not sure if i need god mods to make it work, or if i just don't know what i'm doing.

For P2 you probably don't want R2 unless you've got his number crunch zeta and you've stacked a TON of offense on him. You'd want the original 5 as everyone but Rey and R2 can expose, but Rey does more damage than R2 does.

Also you don't need "god mods" you just need solid mods. Your mods aren't exactly great, they're kinda low on speed and theres a lack of offense and critical damage. Health sets are kind of a waste on this team when you really just want to pump out as much damage with each shot and keep exposing.
  • Mol_Kelly
    259 posts Member
    I have poe up to 57% potency... I got 3.9 mil on p2 of the haat the other day... no r2 though... zinn, poe, rt, rp and Rey
  • Essej
    325 posts Member
    Rey needs 216 crit damage and as much speed as you can give her.
    The other original 4 need at least or around 60% potency. Poe over 232 speed would be ideal.
  • Essej
    325 posts Member
    Expose whenever possible unless it's Poe and topple is inches from being over
  • Potency is key.
    I'd say stack your best potency on trooper, poe, Finn, and pilot in that order. (if you zeta R2, give him some too).
    I know resistance has potential for higher p2 and p4 scores, but my guild struggles with p3, and no team I've seen matches resistance there.
    The trick is to watch your own turn meters and stealth status.
    Obviously land as many exposes on the boss as you can... BUT ONLY IF IN STEALTH. Otherwise you risk a counter attack (that grants the boss tm).
    As you get rolling, poe will start to stack several exposes on the side Droids. Don't be afraid to hit one to fill up tm on everyone. I was able to push all the way to enrage (1.5mil) with my b- list mods and not fully geared. My R2 is not zeta'd.
    Stealth, chain exposes (or pop a side Droid if needed), lather, rinse, repeat!