Build a defense team [arena]

They should allow you to have a team for defense and an offense team. Literally I beleve your team for defense is the same that you used to attack? Or am I just missing this feature to set up a team somehow

Replies

• You are correct how it works. There are other threads that have brought this up. I'm sure it will be in future updates
  • The last team you attacm with, will defend you currently.
  • There's strategy for offense, and for defense. I'd hope they implement a way to set up a team for defense. Most games like this have that option (thinking of Dungeon Boss).
  • You can. Use you last battle to setup your defensive team. You have to choose if you want one last win and worse defense or risk losing your last battle with a defensive team, but be able to start in a better position the next day.

I know you think YOU would be better off with a defensive team, but that will really just give the p2p players an even bigger advantage as you know they have far more characters then f2p players just from spending $$$ to get the ones they want.

$$$ attack team and $$$ defensive team just means advancing will be nearly impossible. And I say this sitting at rank 9 tonight.
    --Nud Stark--
  • You can. Use you last battle to setup your defensive team. You have to choose if you want one last win and worse defense or risk losing your last battle with a defensive team, but be able to start in a better position the next day.

I know you think YOU would be better off with a defensive team, but that will really just give the p2p players an even bigger advantage as you know they have far more characters then f2p players just from spending $$$ to get the ones they want.

$$$ attack team and $$$ defensive team just means advancing will be nearly impossible. And I say this sitting at rank 9 tonight.

I'm right there with you I range from rank 10-50ish depending on who attacks me, and yeah I have a friend that spends. I don't spend except for the 5$ 21 x 100 offer which isn't rwally spending. I just don't think that spending money really gives you that much of an advantage just how lucky you are with opening a character. I know a person that opened old Ben and maul from bronzonium packs and he's f2p

This!

As good as it sounds having a defense team, it would just lockdown progress of the arena. It's just better to have one team