most annoying gear to farm(not raid gear)

smninja73
136 posts Member
Eh this is something that just came to mind and i figured i'd ask what in y'alls opinions is the most annoying gear to farm my top 3 is listed below

1.Mk3 Sienar holo projectors(not the most difficult thing to farm but SO MANY dang characters need several of them its just horrible

2.Mk 4 Chiewab Hypo Syringe(again these arent difficult to farm or used but with only an occasional shipment of 3 and then having to farm the rest it's just so time consuming for some of the people who need and i just hate farming these)

3.Mk 3 Czerka Stun Cuffs Salvage(you don't find nodes for this until later on and they are just a pain to get 50 every time but luckily u can't get some salvage in 5s from the fleet store)

Replies

• nite0wl29
    412 posts Member
    Stun Guns (GK needs 200 and the drop rates are horrid!!) and mk3 Carbantis (once again GK needs 400), but at least the drop rates on them aren't too bad. I agree with your #1. Cuffs aren't too bad either to farm.
  • exec79
    156 posts Member
    why the hell you farm something that "only" 300 crystals for 20... Spend the energy for more valuable gear like cuffs and guns. I have never ever directly farmed any mk3 holo.
  • Barmuka_1
    602 posts Member
    Mk 3 sienar is the biggest gear block of the game. Many toons need 1-5 of these things. 22 toons currently locked at current gear lvl because of them.
  • For me are:
    1 - Mk 3 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype

2 - Mk3 Sienar holo projectors

3 - Mk 3 Czerka Stun Cuffs Salvage

4 - Mk 5 A/KT Stun Gun (like nite0wl29 said, their drop rate is awful worse than the stun cuffs)
    exec79 wrote: »
    why the hell you farm something that "only" 300 crystals for 20... Spend the energy for more valuable gear like cuffs and guns. I have never ever directly farmed any mk3 holo.

The problem is they don't appear that often on the shipments. And I have many characters which need them at the moment.
  • exec79
    156 posts Member
    i had little problem with mk3 holo. It appears in the shop for gold, and "only" 300 for 20. Tell the truth i buy them if i have crystal and shows up in the shop, sometimes i had 4-5 in storage.
  • I found 2 mk 3 holos yesterday in shipments at the same time, gladly spent the crystals on both and slapped them on R2. I was ecstatic.
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    Definitely stun cuffs, the drop rate is terrible...