Anti Jedi team

Monx
43 posts Member
edited February 2016
It seems like everyone is going Jedi. How do we avoid all teams from being all Jedi teams? What do you think the best Anti Jedi team will be?

What about Sid, Dooku, Vader, Poggle and someone to boost the Siths speed?

Or is the answer a team full of counter attackers?

Replies

• Pretty much any team will kill the Jedi, unless yoda has an op leader skill and until most people can get QGJ leveled. The really good Jedi are either P2P, barely farmable or just got moved into a farm (QGJ) with the exception of Lumi who everyone has and is a BA. Unless the new Mace is awesome

Also, there is no speed bonus leader for Sith and I don't think there is a generic speed leader either.

But Sid, dooku, and maul have lots of anti Jedi skills, Vader might as well can't remember
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Cad Bane has very specific anti Jedi properties. Check him out.
  • Sid, Dooku, HK and others all counter Jedi. Not to mention, they are not the strongest team. Unless a lot changes with the new patch, I don't see them being at the top of leaderboards, but everyone has Sid and Dooku is a lot easier to farm now
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    l3end3r wrote: »
    Sid, Dooku, HK and others all counter Jedi. Not to mention, they are not the strongest team. Unless a lot changes with the new patch, I don't see them being at the top of leaderboards, but everyone has Sid and Dooku is a lot easier to farm now

HK can seriously mess up any team if his meatbag mayhem is high ability level as it dumps a bucket load of debuffs... it might only be 25% per debuff, but there is like four pf them... so in terms of averages it's gonna drop at least one debuff on each person. the chance is doubled for jedi... so any team of jedi is going to be messed up by him alone... he can also use the ability every three turns!

Throw in Poggle and Maul.. No jedi team is going to last very long...
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Sid (L)
    Dooku
    Maul
    FOTP
    Poe

• Hoping Maul will be farmable after the next update. Too difficult at the moment!
  • after reading all I amend my response to

Sid, dooku, maul, cad bane and hk

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Dooku (L) Sid is nice too. Sid +35% didge vs Jedi will proc lot, and if he gains Offense Up that's better than 12% crit and 20% crit damage