Squads you would be using if you were an 8 year old.

Replies

• Awesome thread idea OP!

Considering only the OT was out when I was 8 I wouldn't have Maul or Ventress who I like. It'd probably be Luke, Han, Leia, Chewy & Old Ben or Lando. There's also a strong possibility of an ewok or two because when I was 8 I liked them but then I grew up.
  • Well, ROTJ came out when I was 3 yrs old. So, 8 yr old me only had the original trilogy. There wasn't much of an EU yet. So, Boba hadn't become some mythical, immortal character. Ben was just a ghost. lol EP was THE bad guy, not taking him. I'd probably use Luke, Han, Leia, R2, Vader... he was (spoiler) a good guy in the end.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    xanderxman wrote: »

If i was an 8 year old...I'd use Rex(L), GK, DN and Chaze...yes this is what i would use.

As a 6 year old kid my first game system was an Atari 2600. I've had just about every game system that has ever come out in the states. Not to toot my own horn..but im kinda a master at games. I've beat every game i have ever played.

Yes as an 8 year old i would probably be using meta toons. What can i say..im a Prodigy.

Got an swgoh.gg link so I can see the truth and learn from your game mastery? Honestly curious.

If they cant handle the truth they wont be able to handle my swgoh.gg link either.

For now my 7* ATF pic will have to suffice.

Level 74, gear 7... I expect better from you ;)
  • Vertigo wrote: »

If i was an 8 year old...I'd use Rex(L), GK, DN and Chaze...yes this is what i would use.

As a 6 year old kid my first game system was an Atari 2600. I've had just about every game system that has ever come out in the states. Not to toot my own horn..but im kinda a master at games. I've beat every game i have ever played.

Yes as an 8 year old i would probably be using meta toons. What can i say..im a Prodigy.

Got an swgoh.gg link so I can see the truth and learn from your game mastery? Honestly curious.

If they cant handle the truth they wont be able to handle my swgoh.gg link either.

Right? Seriously... *smh
    My 3* ATF is lvl 85 g9.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Vertigo wrote: »

Right? Seriously... *smh
    My 3* ATF is lvl 85 g9.

My 3* ATF is lvl 1 g1 because I decided to use the gear I'd saved for her on Chirrut and Baze. They're probably putting ATF in a hard node and I realized I'll be able to star up those two first, no point in having a squishy attacker at 3*
  • Probably two Ewoks, two Bounty Hunters, and a Stormtrooper or a Speeder Biker Scout.
  • Well, ROTJ came out when I was 3 yrs old. So, 8 yr old me only had the original trilogy. There wasn't much of an EU yet. So, Boba hadn't become some mythical, immortal character. Ben was just a ghost. lol EP was THE bad guy, not taking him. I'd probably use Luke, Han, Leia, R2, Vader... he was (spoiler) a good guy in the end.

Even though the storyline has him redeemed/good, I'll never see him that way after knowing he slaughtered younglings.
  • darth vader, boba fett, stormtrooper, emperor palpatine, and luke skywalker
  • Vader, scout trooper, stormtrooper and 2 snowtroopers with that tripod laz cannon
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Maul, R2, Anakin, Vader and Boba Fett cause those were my favorites as a kid.
  • I would use bounty Leia, rancor, millennium falcon, Han Solo, jabba Hutt w plastic open shut rancor pit since these were the toys I owned. Only the falcon survived the pit of time
  • Oh and the giant stuffed Ewok is the raid boss
  • zJyn (L) zCassian Chaze zFulcrum
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Jyd_fr3h81 wrote: »
    Oh and the giant stuffed Ewok is the raid boss

We should have an ewok raid it would be awesome. Wicket and paploo as the reward toons.

So you're telling us you're 8 right meow.

funny. Just that if I'm 8 I would still be able to think logically and use meta/sub meta toons.

funny. Just that if I'm 8 I would still be able to think logically and use meta/sub meta toons.

The point of the thread (unless I'm wrong) is centered around the movies that were out when you were 8. (And KOTOR)
  • Boba Fett, Darth Vader, Zuckuss, Cobra Commander (metal face plate CC, not pillow case mask CC) and Snake Eyes. They regularly captured Rebel scum while riding their stolen GI Joe Tank with Slave 1 for air support.

iN DarthJarJar | Team Instinct Δ
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Jyd_fr3h81 wrote: »
    Oh and the giant stuffed Ewok is the raid boss

We should have an ewok raid it would be awesome. Wicket and paploo as the reward toons.
    zJyn (L) zCassian Chaze zFulcrum

Replace cassian with k-2 or Rey and that probably would be a popular squad
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    My son is 8 and he would probably be running triple cleanse...

Me... not so much
  • RebelBass wrote: »
    Boba Fett, Darth Vader, Zuckuss, Cobra Commander (metal face plate CC, not pillow case mask CC) and Snake Eyes. They regularly captured Rebel scum while riding their stolen GI Joe Tank with Slave 1 for air support.

my jabba rancor pit captures ccommander, boba kills Han,leia, rancor kills boba Fett, your snake eyes kills evry1 else, I bring in metal Voltron FTW.
  • Well my niece runs triple cleanse
  • Chaze with Rex lead.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    As an 8 year old in 1983 the home computer, nevermind cellphones or even beepers, wasn't much of a thing.

That said, in no particular order: Boba, Yoda, Luke, (either) Han, Chewie, R2, Vader, Leia, Old Ben...wait, was I supposed to stop at 5?

Edit: in actuality I would be trying to shoehorn Boba in any comp no matter how bad he actually messed up any sort if synergy.
  • cuyler41
    107 posts Member
    Chewy Han Solo Luke r2 and Leia. 1980 woot
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Boba Fett for sure, he was my favourite character as a kid.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Olga wrote: »
    Boba Fett for sure, he was my favourite character as a kid.

Still is.
  • @Vertigo @Sawyerstooth

Now hate all you want. I told you people she was gonna be finished by the weekend!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Well, since I was 8 in 1978, I only would have had "Star Wars" to choose from (now known as Episode IV) - so Luke, Leia, Han, R2, & Old Ben.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • NahWillis
    195 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    When I was 8 I'd have had the black Lion, blue Lion, red Lion, yellow Lion and green Lion. Or Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Jazz, Rodimus Prime, and Ratchet.

Because Star Wars was irrelevant to 8 year old me.
This discussion has been closed.