Squads you would be using if you were an 8 year old.

124Next

Replies

• Sev74907
    211 posts Member
    Hskull55 wrote: »
    Vader (L), Boba Fett, Phasma, Director Krennic, Han Solo (Raid) and if I can Old Ben (As an ally)

Did you just turn 8 or something?
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Ewoks led by chewy
  • Honestly probably my empire squad still. Growing up I always thought stormtroopers, general Veers, Palpatine, Vader and the like were awesome! I always wanted to be Darth Vader when me and my friends would have toy light saber fights and I own replicas of a lot of the imperial helmets now as an adult :)
  • Ansroff
    283 posts Member
    CUP
    Jedi Guardian
    Jedi Consular
    Lobot
    Ugnaught

I wasn't a very bright 8 year old.
  • Tedbeast
    218 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Darth Vader (Lead) and Deathtrooper x4
    (That's my 8year old inner child right now)

Darth Vader and Stormtroopers x4
    (If I was actually 8, i feel old now....)
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.
  • Phoenix squad, cause 8yo know Star Wars from the cartoons (and merchandise). Most of them have never seen the movies and are big fans of Star Wars nonetheless.
  • Like a few other son here - DV and as many troopers as I could muster.

My actual 8 year old is convinced 5's is the best toon ever and always asks why I don't use him. His team and thought process is 5's... lead... Geo S, to gives 5's another chance a hitting, Lumi, to heal 5's... sarge so that 5's isn't the only clone and Leia cause he thinks she's beautiful and when she stealths there's a better chance the enemy will hit 5's.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Radonis
    504 posts Member
    I cant answer my question cause i didnt get or see star wars till i was a teenager in the mid to late 90s so prolly would have been Vader, yoda, Palp, RG, R2
  • Tedbeast
    218 posts Member
    Like a few other son here - DV and as many troopers as I could muster.

My actual 8 year old is convinced 5's is the best toon ever and always asks why I don't use him. His team and thought process is 5's... lead... Geo S, to gives 5's another chance a hitting, Lumi, to heal 5's... sarge so that 5's isn't the only clone and Leia cause he thinks she's beautiful and when she stealths there's a better chance the enemy will hit 5's.

lol, your kid has a bromance
  • I was 5 when The Phantom Menace came to theatres so my squad would be:

Darth Maul (L), Qui-Gon Jinn, Plo Koon (yellow lightsaber), Anakin, and R2D2.
  • Tedbeast wrote: »
    Like a few other son here - DV and as many troopers as I could muster.

lol, your kid has a bromance

It's adorbs. The last TCW season with "The Lost Missions" was his favorite. IDK, 5's verse the galaxy puts a gleam in his eye.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • DrewR
    272 posts Member
    Asked a boy on this topic and the answer is for DS: EP, Vader, Scout Trooper, Rylo Ken B) , and Iron Man.
  • Psilosin
    163 posts Member
    Boba Fett, Vader, R5D4, Greedo, Hammerhead. Those are the action figures I played with the most.

Ship Squad would be Tie Fighter, Tie Interceptor, B-wing, Falcon, Z95 Headhunter (Ok some of the ships might be from the teens from Tie Fighter video game rather than 8 years old memories from movies)
  • If i was an 8 year old...I'd use Rex(L), GK, DN and Chaze...yes this is what i would use.

As a 6 year old kid my first game system was an Atari 2600. I've had just about every game system that has ever come out in the states. Not to toot my own horn..but im kinda a master at games. I've beat every game i have ever played.

Yes as an 8 year old i would probably be using meta toons. What can i say..im a Prodigy.

That would've been one annoying kid to hang out with
  • Phoenix..
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    MilMuertes wrote: »
    If I was 8 my team would be

Darth Vader, Hulk Hogan, Snake Eyes, R2, and Orko

That's a great post brother...OOOoooh YEaaaaahhhh!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Tedbeast
    218 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    I didn't think about ships...

My 8yr old self for Fleets:
    Tarkin's Capital
    TIE Advanced X1
    TIE Fighter
    TIE Interceptor
    TIE Bomber
    TIE Fighter
    TIE Fighter
    TIE Interceptor
    Imperial Shuttle
    (Just for laughs, no attacks just applies Deathmark to itself.)
  • holyjoe35
    249 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    You mean if winning didn't matter, and the squad was picked through sheer delight, and nostalgia? Top picks include:

Yoda lead, Mace, GK, Anakin, Snips.

Leia lead, Han, Chewie, Luke, R2.

Sidious lead, Dooku, Ventress. Just those three.

some of us play that way now as adults. i put together squads of characters i genuinely enjoy from star wars. not necessarily what will get me the win or what goes together strategically. in fact i've been playing this game for over a year and i have yet to even look into the strategy. i hate strategy.
  • Tedbeast
    218 posts Member
    holyjoe35 wrote: »
    You mean if winning didn't matter, and the squad was picked through sheer delight, and nostalgia? Top picks include:

some of us play that way now as adults. i put together squads of characters i genuinely enjoy from star wars. not necessarily what will get me the win or what goes together strategically. in fact i've been playing this game for over a year and i have yet to even look into the strategy. i hate strategy.
    *While playing a strategy game.*
  • holyjoe35
    249 posts Member
    Tedbeast wrote: »
    holyjoe35 wrote: »

*While playing a strategy game.*

doesn't have to be a strategy game. there are many ways to play this game
  • My favorite characters (currently in the game) at that time would have been Yoda, Old Ben, Darth Vader, UrrORUhroh... forget it, Tusken Raider, and Chewie or Greedo.
    Outside of the current game, it would have been Jedi Luke, Hammerhead, Walrus Man, Snaggletooth, and the Wampa!
  • Mastoraz
    156 posts Member
    Sidious, Yoda, Anakin, GK, Mace....gl beating that if game followed true powers
  • Thanos, Thor, Nova, Dormammu, Galactus
  • I'd probably choose luke, yoda, han, chewie, leia.
    But if you'd asked a real 8 year-old boy he would probably choose the phoenix
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Emperor Palpatine, Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Death Trooper and Asajj Ventress.

Or the rogue one squad.
  • Joost
    233 posts Member
    Grievous on his own probably, i loved him in the first clone wars cartoon :) and i was like 8 or 9 when it came out
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    Phoenix
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Phoenix, because if I were eight years old, I'd love those characters from the animated show.
  • JacenRoe wrote: »
    Also Vader lead with 4 Stormtroopers. 8 year old me refuses to accept that I can only have the one.

This 100%
  • Moving to Arena and Character Strategy
This discussion has been closed.