[VID-Guide] 2 Hits Only GW Run: Rise of the Resistance!

Prev1
WildGrunt
1230 posts Member
edited June 2017
Did it the night before with absolutely no hits taken but didn't record it :/
Well here's the second best try, resistance definitely rules GW with Zeta Finn. Enjoy :)

Edit: Well, 4 hits if you count counter attacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi1PMlppRBU
Post edited by WildGrunt on

Replies

• I do that everyday. Makes all light side hard nodes a breeze as well.
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    I do that everyday. Makes all light side hard nodes a breeze as well.

Yes, I can't believe I waited that long to work on them!
  • WildGrunt wrote: »
    I do that everyday. Makes all light side hard nodes a breeze as well.

Yes, I can't believe I waited that long to work on them!

Episode 8 might make them meta if they keep the new characters applying expose. If not rip finn lead for the new characters.
  • ItsJarJarBinkz
    2494 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    What mods do RT have? I have nothing but offense with added +700 making it 3000+ only has +16 speed. With 216 critical damage
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    What mods do RT have? I have nothing but offense with added +700 making it 3000+ only has +16 speed. With 216 critical damage

Mainly potency, I didn't focus much on their damage as I am trying to make them P2 HAAT viable

Mainly potency, I didn't focus much on their damage as I am trying to make them P2 HAAT viable

Ah ok. I did 3.5 million in p2 resistance used r2 instead of Rey. RT lands expose pretty consistently with only 40% added with his unique and zeta r2 with helps on the potency side.
  • Am I the only one who's curious who the cosplay girl is?
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Am I the only one who's curious who the cosplay girl is?

Haha her name is in the description
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    WildGrunt wrote: »

Ah ok. I did 3.5 million in p2 resistance used r2 instead of Rey. RT lands expose pretty consistently with only 40% added with his unique and zeta r2 with helps on the potency side.

Yes I'm still working on them, my best is 3.7 million so far with RP but a guild made did 8 million
  • That was awesome! Music is always on point keep up with the videos!
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    darkdeath wrote: »
    That was awesome! Music is always on point keep up with the videos!

Thanks man glad you liked it! I just recorded a one hit only run as well :)
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member

I did 11M with Rey instead of R2 ;)
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Cool vid :)

Do you know if R2 could fit in somehow?
  • R2 works, I usually replace Pilot with R2D2.

https://youtu.be/VYpwJrs64o4
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Gamorrean wrote: »

Yeah I tried R2 yesterday and he works much better actually
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Gamorrean wrote: »

Yeah I tried R2 yesterday and he works much better actually

That sounds great! Im almost at gear 11 with him :)
    I should replace him with pilot, right?
  • Jay_cube1
    379 posts Member
    Love it! I am working on resistance right now. :)
  • EricsonX
    703 posts Member
    Barring Poe's Taunt lowering TM, what exactly is what keeps the enemy from doing ANYTHING?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    EricsonX wrote: »
    Barring Poe's Taunt lowering TM, what exactly is what keeps the enemy from doing ANYTHING?

Finn's lead gives TM to all allies when an expose is hit, pretty much keeping atleast 2 allies at 100% TM at all times.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • How? I looked through the Resistance team you used. I do not see how you keep an entire team on pause while you just go through target practice...
  • leef wrote: »

Finn's lead gives TM to all allies when an expose is hit, pretty much keeping atleast 2 allies at 100% TM at all times.

That still doesn't explain how the other team gains 0 TM. It's not that you're faster. It was ZERO TM. If TM is 100 pips, you getting 35 extra means I still get 1. 1>0. This has to be some sort of bug.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

That still doesn't explain how the other team gains 0 TM. It's not that you're faster. It was ZERO TM. If TM is 100 pips, you getting 35 extra means I still get 1. 1>0. This has to be some sort of bug.

Thats only gonna happen if they are faster than the tank raid ;)

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited June 2017

it does since there is no natural TM gain on either side, it's always during a turn. The next res. member to take a turn already had 100% TM or gets 100% TM due to the 35% increase from hitting an expose. Only when there aren't enough exposes hit in between there could be natural TM gain if there isn't a res member that reached 100% during the previous turn.
    Res trooper gets 55% TM from a target becomming exposed, so it's not that hard to keep full TM bars.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member

this, exactly!
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member

it does since there is no natural TM gain on either side, it's always during a turn. The next res. member to take a turn already had 100% TM or gets 100% TM due to the 35% increase from hitting an expose. Only when there aren't enough exposes hit in between there could be natural TM gain if there isn't a res member that reached 100% during the previous turn.
    Res trooper gets 55% TM from a target becomming exposed, so it's not that hard to keep full TM bars.

Exactly, please don't start saying bug or whatnot it's exactly like that, someone always gains 100% TM from your team and everyone else stands still
  • Who should I replace in a resistance squad for Darth sidious? I am thinking of creating a team after watching the video
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    ArcBlades wrote: »
    Who should I replace in a resistance squad for Darth sidious? I am thinking of creating a team after watching the video

Maybe Rey? I replaced Rey with R2 and it was much better actually

Exactly, please don't start saying bug or whatnot it's exactly like that, someone always gains 100% TM from your team and everyone else stands still

And Poe's taunt removes 25% tm, so even if the enemy manage to gain some tm it's instantly stripped away by Poe.
  • Kevez
    148 posts Member
    Zeta Rey and omega opportune strike and you will breeze through gw. I use zFinn, zRey, Poe, Sid, RT, but I think the best combo possible would be zFinn, zRey, Z2-Z2, Poe, RT

And Poe's taunt removes 25% tm, so even if the enemy manage to gain some tm it's instantly stripped away by Poe.

It should still move, even if it's only 1 pip every time a character goes. Poe can remove whatever is there when he activates his Taunt, but something should move. Otherwise, this team is, literally, unstoppable.