Tragic Stories About the game

Supercat
3250 posts Member
This is the thread were everyone will post their tragic stories about the game, and get sympathy -- or laughs. They can be part rant (I expect that).

I'll start.

I was out camping when ships got released. No wifi. When I got back from the trip, I had already been placed in a shard with no ships for 2 days. I am now 1400+ with everyone 2 days ahead of me. Whats worse, most of the chars I focused on didn't have any ships. Slowly over the months, I've climbed back from this cliff of despair. To this day, I only place top 500 in ship arena.
Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.

Replies

• Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    I bought a couple character packs once. Biggest waste of my money, ever. I would get more out of throwing bills into a fountain.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    I started playing this game back att he end of 2015, because I was interested, but the add I saw said I would receive a free 4* captain Phasma if I downloaded and started playing. I did but never received my phasma. I started a ticket - provided proof from the add, but the customer service at EA basically told me to go jump.

I'm still bitter about it even now when I think about it. Even though I have like a maxed phasma - that's not the point.