Ten thousand arena wins!

Prev1
Smapty
1260 posts Member
No I'm not even close... almost half way there!

But those rewards!!!

Man those 5 Vader shards are sure gonna make me smile when I get them... maybe in another year or so... and 50 crystals!!!

I'll never have to spend another dollar again...

But in all seriousness... shouldn't these rewards be looked at and adjusted?

bSmBsf1.jpg

Replies

• Options
    Without refreshes that takes only 5 and a half years. Assuming you can win every single battle of course. Not bad.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    Without refreshes that takes only 5 and a half years. Assuming you can win every single battle of course. Not bad.

The 5 Vader shards makes it all worthwhile...
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    Wow. And I thought 2500 was bad. Pfft
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    Options
    Snake2 wrote: »
    Wow. And I thought 2500 was bad. Pfft

Literally about to say the same thing! I'm at 3080 and I'm on a Dec 15 shard. There's a guy on ours just over 4k
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options

Wow. Glad someone else did the math on that. I'm pretty much never collecting that one I guess.

Also, (specifically for @Iron_Maiden_Jedi ) Nicko lives in my home town and owns a rib joint a few miles away. We've met a few times. Super cool guy. His rib place is pretty great too. About a metric eff-ton of maiden stuff on the walls and around the room.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    10k is an insane number... I'm sure there's people with much more than me... but I refresh arena A LOT

It's fun to try new stuff :)
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    Options
    Ridiculous. No need for Vader anymore, please change. We want Chewie shards!
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    Free shard shop currency at that point
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Klocko wrote: »

Wow. Glad someone else did the math on that. I'm pretty much never collecting that one I guess.

Also, (specifically for @Iron_Maiden_Jedi ) Nicko lives in my home town and owns a rib joint a few miles away. We've met a few times. Super cool guy. His rib place is pretty great too. About a metric eff-ton of maiden stuff on the walls and around the room.

First concert I asked my mom to take me to was Iron maiden/ twisted sister!! Loved it!!!
  • crzydroid
    7297 posts Moderator
    Options
    So what you're telling me is I'm never going to reach Achievement List Zero anyway, so I should stop complaining about Days of Spring.
  • Belfazar
    586 posts Member
    Options
    Why not leave it at 10k, and give 330 JarJar shards 500 crystals and 2mil credits.

That will encourage people to work towards just to unlock jar jar.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    Belfazar wrote: »
    Why not leave it at 10k, and give 330 JarJar shards 500 crystals and 2mil credits.

That will encourage people to work towards just to unlock jar jar.

*sith lord jar jar
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    Halfway there! Just under 5k more arena wins and I can cash in those sweet 5 Vader shards!

2 1/2 more years at this rate?

mq7UinX.jpg
  • Xioborg
    405 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I've seen some north of 6k wins, but those Vader shards are getting closer after passing half way mark myself at 5.5k

https://imgur.com/gallery/8TT2b

Xio
  • Options
    Smapty wrote: »
    Halfway there! Just under 5k more arena wins and I can cash in those sweet 5 Vader shards!

mq7UinX.jpg

Nice team, what mods?
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Weird that you have some higher achievement than me except the smuggler run that i finished long time ago
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    With my pace the game would celebrate its 10 years anniversary, before I claim that achievement
    r8BkPLt.jpg
    Been playing since December 2nd 2015 and been in top 50 most of the time, can't play around payout so never had any reson to go all in
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options

mq7UinX.jpg

A team without GK or chaze and still rank 1? IMPOSSIBLE!!! :open_mouth:

jk
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »

mq7UinX.jpg

jk

Guy on my shard took first today with Zader lead, no GK or Chaze. Did have Zylo and DN/DT along with Thrawn.

Have about 3-5 years to break 2.5k in wins, 10 years to reach 5k and I'll be retired before I hit 10k wins.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    APX_919 wrote: »
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »

mq7UinX.jpg

jk

Guy on my shard took first today with Zader lead, no GK or Chaze. Did have Zylo and DN/DT along with Thrawn.

Have about 3-5 years to break 2.5k in wins, 10 years to reach 5k and I'll be retired before I hit 10k wins.

I like facing Thrawn in an arena team...except when he cleanses a stunned/ability blocked GK and then GK cleanses everyone else. DN I don't even count him as a threat lol (except after a few turns obviously)
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Here’s my team in action btw...

Daka led nightmare... (on full auto of course)

Full auto vs a Rey team... looks bad but watch it play out...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PqLsF_uZh5s
  • Options

mq7UinX.jpg

Nice team, what mods?

Congrats on getting to rank 1 but how is that possible? I'd have though that the AoE from Veers and Snow would be a deathwish versus CLS / Rebels and you only have Shore as a tank.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    AlexanderG wrote: »

mq7UinX.jpg

Nice team, what mods?

Congrats on getting to rank 1 but how is that possible? I'd have though that the AoE from Veers and Snow would be a deathwish versus CLS / Rebels and you only have Shore as a tank.

I think that was before CLS became “a thing”
  • Options
    But in all seriousness... shouldn't these rewards be looked at and adjusted?

I agree and funny post! But...it's a business...why give stuff away when people will buy it?

• Options
    heard once achievement goes live it's hard to be changed. for example 12 days of spring(unachievable anymore), is not being changed
  • Options

3878* :P
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    I didn’t even realize that I’ve passed 9k now....

Only 944 more arena wins until I can cash in those sweet 5 Vader shards!!!!

untm17h.jpg
  • Options
    The rewards are so great for compensation of all those wins