Nightsisters - Back at Business?

Hello Guys,

i changed my arena team a few weeks ago from Nightsisters (Asajj, Daka, Initiate, Talia and Lumi) to Droid+Poggle+Poe.. but now with the speed buff working on the first turn im thinkin about to bring my sisters back.. what do you think?

Of course all of them are LVL 70 and 7*..

Replies

• ichotolot
    229 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Where did you read that the speed buff works on the first turn now? But if so, Daka would be faster then Poe and only Doku could beat her at doing the first move. Would finally allow more variety in the arena.(also fast Jedi teams with Jinn)
  • Well I've never seen a nightsisters team. I doubt it will be the best selection, but it will be better no doubt
  • Yes sad but true they are not competitive in Arena.. but we will see..
  • speZialiZt wrote: »
    Yes sad but true they are not competitive in Arena.. but we will see..
    What do you mean with competitive? I reached the first 100 with mine even before the update. (its not a pure Nightsister team/have Poggle as an offense booster)
  • I'm speaking about Top10.. Im in the Top 10 from the beginning on and it was no possible to stay in Top10 with my nightsisters.. i will have a test tomorrow when the final update is live.. Maybe with my 7* Poggle could be an option yes
  • ichotolot wrote: »
    Where did you read that the speed buff works on the first turn now? But if so, Daka would be faster then Poe and only Doku could beat her at doing the first move. Would finally allow more variety in the arena.(also fast Jedi teams with Jinn)

Actually Daka becomes faster than Dooku.
    Dooku max speed 161
    Daka max is 136 + speed boost 26 is 162

My Daka always goes first
  • @cosmicturtle333 how good is a nightsisters team right now with asajjs speed working first round and life steal buff
  • Hey,

I've been busy all day so I'll update soon in regards to Nightsisters. I've only battled with them twice so far.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • I'm missing a piece of gear that adds six speed to Daka, so I need to farm that asap.

Initiate's buff immunity hasn't worked since the update, has anyone had it proc?
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    At the moment they seem fairly fragile compared to my slightly more stable team of Ahsoka, Luminara, Asajj, Daka, Talia. I am comparing pre update Jedi/sister team to post update sister team though. I was still working on my sisters, Initiate is only 5* at the moment so I actually haven't used them in Arena before the update. In a sense, this is really the first time. So I may be having some turbulence at take off.

The greatest asset for the Nightsisters now is life steal. Asajj with Rampage using her AOE can completely heal her from minimum health.

Daka will now be a counter to Poe and high DPS speed teams, so they will be more competitive at higher arena ranks. That being said, they aren't meta and I would recommend anyone invest in them as their only five for their Arena squad. They will still not be good enough to contend in the upper echelon of Arena.
  • Initiate's buff immunity hasn't worked since the update, has anyone had it proc?

I did today in GW when I threw her in as cannon fodder on round 10.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Initiate's buff immunity hasn't worked since the update, has anyone had it proc?

I did today in GW when I threw her in as cannon fodder on round 10.

Okay cool. I used her for four Arena matches, I used her special two or three times in each battle and nothing procced.
  • Why do all the chars now have lifesteal? Where does this come from?
  • speZialiZt wrote: »
    Why do all the chars now have lifesteal? Where does this come from?

It was always supposed to be this way, gear adds to the lifesteal stat, but it wasn't ever implemented.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    speZialiZt wrote: »
    Why do all the chars now have lifesteal? Where does this come from?

It was always supposed to be this way, gear adds to the lifesteal stat, but it wasn't ever implemented.

And ventress was wasting gear slots in life steal that could be uses in anything else. Now she uses that gear. Got 2 huge stealth buffs ventress with leadership skill and lifesteal
  • Asajj was a God in the GW today.. She made things very easy. :)
  • Yes.. she is quite better now.. worked well for me also in GW
  • I've been using a night sister team in GW for weeks and Asajj, Daka and Talia always worked well together. Asajj is more solid now and always seems to have full health!
  • This is really a good thing, today as a level 70 i struggled a bit in the last 3 battles.. With this upgrade my asajj(7*) and asoka(6*) will be more useful ..
  • Don't think this will change much but also keep in mind Talia's basic hopefully should be fixed later today to self heal 70% of her attack and also the notes said her ai would be smarter and not use her team heal if she is last standing...

• Initiate's buff immunity hasn't worked since the update, has anyone had it proc?

I have been building and running a Nightsisters team since December, don't enjoy playing "meta".
    Have had the Initiate 7* for a while now, use her in both Arena and GW. Her Buff Immunity works and is handy but not reliable.

Running Nightsisters I have reach 45th in Arena but regularly get knocked back 50 positions or so. I tend to average position 70-120 at prize time.

I dropped Talia from GW a while back as her self damaging heal meant she would eventually run out of health, and replaced her with a Jedi healer. Since then I do very well each day in GW.

It will be interesting to see if these changes allow me to rank up higher in Arena, or if the fact that my team can now be seen prior to fighting (no Poe, Pog, Rey, etc) will mean I drop in rank even faster.
  • Asajj is still broken in a couple ways, her strike fear dispel still heals the whole team , I love this part of her and with her life steal they just need to keep it that way, she never needs the heal from steike fear so it's a redundant skill. In the down side she still does get her buff when she kills someone.

On a side note the speed on first turn has been working for a while before the patch. I started working on an Asajj lead team for a couple weeks and my Daka has always been getting the first turn
  • Easiest gw ever. Was there a stealth gw nerf as well?

Or is assajjs lifesteal just huge in that mode. Reminds me kind of sidius in that they both self heal pretty darn well in gw.

Even if nightsisters aren't top tier at the arena table...there is other tables as well. Sometimes we forget that I know I do.
  • Asajj just got better for me after running some GW just now. Her health steal works through Sids healing immunity debuff!!!
  • Green_Legend_Ran
    389 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    l3end3r wrote: »
    Well I've never seen a nightsisters team. I doubt it will be the best selection, but it will be better no doubt

I run an all nightsisters team in the arena and consistently ranked in the top 200
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...