June fan favorite

Prev1
DT_Jango
125 posts Member
Guys, the June fan favorite is Galen Marek.

Vader kept him shrouded in secrecy from the Emporer. His story was redacted from star wars canon.
I know everyone believes the favorite to be Jango and for good reason, but let's just believe that there could be a chance that this could happen. Would anyone want to see this?

Replies

• Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Hmm... that's not a bad theory. They've used non-cannon sources before (nihilus, hk47, etc.). I don't know what faction he'd be though... he's not really sith, not really jedi, not really empire, or not really rebel... I would totally like to see him in game though.
  • Georgemi6 wrote: »
    Hmm... that's not a bad theory. They've used non-cannon sources before (nihilus, hk47, etc.). I don't know what faction he'd be though... he's not really sith, not really jedi, not really empire, or not really rebel... I would totally like to see him in game though.
    you just described CUP and he is in the game
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    Unless that screenshot in another thread wad a hoax it's gonna be Jango
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    MrfarNhigh wrote: »
    Georgemi6 wrote: »

CUP is cannon. He was in a few episodes of the clone wars season five.
  • marauder
    124 posts Member
    +1 on this. nice to have a character you can use in both light and dark side
  • Georgemi6 wrote: »
    MrfarNhigh wrote: »

CUP is cannon. He was in a few episodes of the clone wars season five.

but he is not really a jedi, not really a rebel, not really an empire...
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    I thought it might be, but he's not canon and not EA property I don't think.
  • JPBrunel
    821 posts Member
    Who?? Please... :D:D:D
  • It's going to be The Emperor's Hand: Mara-Jade. She'll have Jedi & scoundrel tags.
  • smninja73
    136 posts Member
    well maybe either they can do 1.light side and dark side galen or 2.1 character who is both jedi and sith
  • Barmuka_1
    602 posts Member
    Tatebomb wrote: »
    Unless that screenshot in another thread wad a hoax it's gonna be Jango

@Tatebomb my guild leader saw that screens hot post before the guy fixed the spelling errors in it. It is a hoax
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Or it could just be jedi luke with the august joke as cover up
  • DT_Jango wrote: »
    Guys, the June fan favorite is Galen Marek.

Vader kept him shrouded in secrecy from the Emporer. His story was redacted from star wars canon.
    I know everyone believes the favorite to be Jango and for good reason, but let's just believe that there could be a chance that this could happen. Would anyone want to see this?

I would be fine with this. My favorite character
  • SolidStripes
    580 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    CUP, corroscant underworld police. Has galactic republic tag. Like a stormtrooper or battledroid there more than one. Its unsure if cup is organic, a droid, or a cyborg, or whatever... one thing is sure several appeared in TCW series and is cannon and NOT a fan fav
  • Zevox
    172 posts Member
    It's going to be The Emperor's Hand: Mara-Jade. She'll have Jedi & scoundrel tags.
    ...huh. You know, I hadn't ever seriously considered that, but yeah, if "shrouded in secrecy" is an actual hint, that's possible. Mara's position as The Emperor's Hand was a highly secretive one, with even many higher-ups in the Empire not really knowing who the Hands were and how they operated. Heck, even Mara herself wasn't aware that she wasn't the only Emperor's Hand until years after the Emperor's death - that's about as secretive as organizations come.

That said, I don't know how much stock I'd put in that speculation at this point - it's entirely possible the "shrouded in secrecy" and "redacted" things aren't actually hints, they're just the equivalent of saying "sorry guys, you don't get a hint on this one." Possibly because it would spoil something that someone else wants to be a surprise elsewhere, such as a major character that will be (re)introduced in a new video game that's getting revealed at E3, or who will be added to the Rebels cartoon soon.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Omeah wrote: »
    Olga wrote: »
    I thought it might be, but he's not canon and not EA property I don't think.

HK-47 isn't canon either, that's not the problem.
    Galen Marek is the single worst thing ever happened to SW, so no
    He's EA property. Whether KotOR is canon or not... well Malachor has been mentioned in Disney stuff so maybe.
  • I still think lightsaber luke, I mean his existance was shrouded in secrecy from vader and the emperor, even though he lived with anakins brother in law and didnt change his last name. Old ben killed maul to protect the secret.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    That would be so cool!
    Post edited by CaptainRex on
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • I think the Jango thing makes the most sense, I really hope it's Luke though.
  • It's definitely Galen Erso or Unkar Plutt. Most likely Unkar.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    It's definitely Galen Erso or Unkar Plutt. Most likely Unkar.

They should add him in where you give him gear to level him up and he gives you credits
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • DarthTaral
    362 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    I want Jabba The Hutt cause he's FAT..., and he can have some wicked synergy with the Gamorrean guard
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    I think the Jango thing makes the most sense, I really hope it's Luke though.

It won't be Luke. He's going to be a long term acquisition.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • DarthTaral
    362 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    I really hope it is not Jango. I'm sorry but Boba is a much bigger fan favorite than Jango and we already have Boba, we don't need Jango.
    Post edited by DarthTaral on
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    DarthTaral wrote: »
    I really hope it is not Mango. I'm sorry but Boba is a much bigger fan favorite than Mango and we already have Bob's, we don't need Jango.

But i miss Mango from the movie
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member

I'd like unkar, but his event would only give you one quarter portion of his shards. Well, if you give him a droid he'll give you 60 portions, so it depends how you look at it.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member

I'd like unkar, but his event would only give you one quarter portion of his shards. Well, if you give him a droid he'll give you 60 portions, so it depends how you look at it.

thats fine he can have my chopper. I sure dont use him
  • nulami
    99 posts Member
    A friend jokingly said C3PO would be the June favorite.

I'll kill him if it somehow turns out he was right....
  • Then we can have several versions of threepio: naked, tarnished, shiny gold, and red arm. Maybe another with him in pieces on chewies back ;)