TIE Reaper

TofuMao
630 posts Member
Any news on where he might be put into?? I have his pilots geared but can't get the ship it's been a long time since he's been out now ^_^

Please don't turn this post into a Nerf Chaze post ^_^

Replies

• ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Nerf Chaze..

But in all seriousness, I'm looking for the same info. I need more Imperials for my Tarkin lead.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Amen... tie reaper and cassians u-wing need to be farmable... lets throw kylos command shuttle in there too
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    You make a good point but nerf chaze.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Chaze already a nerfherder
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    While we are at it can someone send me the image of the storm trooper with the nerf chaze caption? I need it for future uses :smirk:
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Tie reaper and Kylo's ship please!!!!
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Wouldn't mind having another Imperial ship, but nerf Chaze please.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Tie Reaper and Gauntlet yes
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Well they were released into the packs on the 11th of April so hopefully they will be f2p in the next few updates
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • PearlJam
    72 posts Member
    Might as well add the Millennium Falcon on that list well.
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Well they were released into the packs on the 11th of April so hopefully they will be f2p in the next few updates
    Exactly, like 8 weeks ago
  • dbraba01
    268 posts Member
    It probably won't happen until there is more ship content. I would love to get the reaper and the other unfarmables but I'm not buying the mega pack to get them.
    Broncos Forever in the game
    666-716-133
  • dbraba01 wrote: »
    It probably won't happen until there is more ship content. I would love to get the reaper and the other unfarmables but I'm not buying the mega pack to get them.

Mega pack would be so bad if it was only ship shards but I'm not spending money or whatever to get ship shards and have half of my rewards be toon shards. If I wanted toon shards I would buy chromium packs.
  • Ruivussan
    310 posts Member
    I have Tie Reaper from the Mega pack. Got it months ago when I wanted the Falcon. Currently it's in my reserve team. 3 stars. Total power is 10861. Level 75. Death Trooper is lvl 80 4 stars. Shoretrooper is lvl 82 3 stars. Gear is 7 and 8 respectively. I hang around rank 30 or so on my shard.

I am a free to play on this account. Just had enough crystals to say "what the heck, lets try for the Falcon".

It is hands down the coolest looking ship. It's big. About as big as the Falcon I'd say.