Guild shard shop

Kronen
306 posts Member
We have a guild request board for gear, why not one for shards? Give us the choice of cashing in our extra shards in the shard shop or donating to guild members trying to farm characters. Simply let us post a request on a board just like gear and a tracker to see who is helping and who is just hoarding.

Replies

• Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Sooo... if someone is "hoarding" up 6000 shards for the 30 nihlus/sa/st shards, or 6750 for grevious shards, or 6300 shards for a full raid gear piece your saying there shards should be confiscated to give others so they can turn around buy the same thing?

I understand how maybe a mega guild of whales might want to share the wealth... but is that truly fair?

Ive been "hoarding" shards to buy grevious since he was released... im at 71/100 now and have only not bought grevious shards except when Vader/Advanced Tie Fighter/Jawa Engineer were in store... and still have yet to accumulate enough for a 7* Grevious.
  • Kronen
    306 posts Member
    What confiscating?? I specified the CHOICE of whether we want to hoard the shards for the shard shop or donate them to guild members. Nobody is saying you should be forced to do anything. But many guilds track donations on gear to see who is truly helping the guild. Makes since if they added one for shards to track it as well. And its not just an option for whales. Ftp would also benefit tons by such a feature.
  • Jt446
    28 posts Member
    I buy GG when he shows up in fleet..im at 63/100..never used shard shop on him once. Maybe your strategy for acquiring a mediocre character are flawed. I did drop 6k on 30 DN shards tho.
  • Kronen wrote: »
    But many guilds track donations on gear to see who is truly helping the guild.

What?! Isn't that a bit too much? It should be up to each player if he wants to donate or not

• I think he's saying that instead of cashing in character shards for shard shop currency, we could instead hold onto them and donate them to guild members like we would with gear pieces. You can still cash them in for shard shop currency if you want but if a guild member needs shards you can give a couple to them instead
  • It works pretty **** well in Power Rangers legacy wars