Barriss vs Mace for 5th Jedi

What do you guys think? Theres no way im getting 5 5* Jedi to unlock Yoda first time round, but by the second time i will have QGJ farmed up from Cantina Shipments and Eeth from Squad to add to JC and Lumi. I havent started either yet, but at some stage i could start farming Barriss(in a week or so when i hit Lv69) or Mace from Cantina node.

Mace seems decent with his buff, but Barriss would make for a very useful lazy GW Jedi team with 3 Healers, QGJ and Yoda. Who would be best for the inevitable Jedi arena team though? Mace might be worth having over JC alongside QGJ, Yoda, Lumi who are locks and Eeth who is probably very useful with QGJ's speed bonus bringing him to turn 7

So, which to farm?

Replies

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    I'm getting both, but I had s 4* Barris.
    I think with Lumi and JC, Barris is more redundant. But a 7* Barris will make GW a joke, I guess
  • Don't be so sure about Jedi's and GW. After round 6, you start running in to very powerful Sids, which really hampers even my 3 Jedi team. I usually run in to a couple of places in GW where 4* Barris and 6* JC are a liability, and have to replace them with someone who can actually do some damage and can reliably land some blows on 6-7* Sids.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Ptolemy wrote: »
    What do you guys think? Theres no way im getting 5 5* Jedi to unlock Yoda first time round, but by the second time i will have QGJ farmed up from Cantina Shipments and Eeth from Squad to add to JC and Lumi. I havent started either yet, but at some stage i could start farming Barriss(in a week or so when i hit Lv69) or Mace from Cantina node.

Mace seems decent with his buff, but Barriss would make for a very useful lazy GW Jedi team with 3 Healers, QGJ and Yoda. Who would be best for the inevitable Jedi arena team though? Mace might be worth having over JC alongside QGJ, Yoda, Lumi who are locks and Eeth who is probably very useful with QGJ's speed bonus bringing him to turn 7

So, which to farm?

Id probably go with Bariss. Right now I'm 3 shards from 6*ing her. Then I suppose I'll 6* mace. By next event the goal will be a 6* yoda.

Bariss will definitely help with GW and probably a lot more than Mace.