Zader + Tarkin z 3,9M phase 2 hatt

JG1
7 posts Member
edited June 2017
First run with zader phase 2 team plus tarkin (z)

1V6f51o.png

Zader 195, tarkin 231, Zidius 268, phasma 212 and shaman 220 on speed.

Replies

• Is Sid zeta too?
  • JG1
    7 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Is Sid zeta too?

Yes, sidius z
  • That's awesome. It will be another 6 months before I can max out my characters to achieve that kind of scores.
  • Me2
    123 posts Member
    Interesting, mod requirements look lower than usual version with boba?
  • JG1
    7 posts Member
    Me2 wrote: »
    Interesting, mod requirements look lower than usual version with boba?

Yeap it can work just with regular mods
  • Me2
    123 posts Member
    Good job, will give it a try next time.. if you feel like showing off the stats of each modded character i'm sure this would help quite a few people with not quite good enough mods for the boba version.

Any difference to the strategy? Just make sure offence/crit down are always on and use tarkin basic a few times then aoe to complete topple?
  • JG1
    7 posts Member
    Me2 wrote: »
    Good job, will give it a try next time.. if you feel like showing off the stats of each modded character i'm sure this would help quite a few people with not quite good enough mods for the boba version.

Any difference to the strategy? Just make sure offence/crit down are always on and use tarkin basic a few times then aoe to complete topple?

Mainly the same strategy first thing offence/crit down them just basic if you need it to topple them the aoe, back to basic and when the tank rise up you go again with the offence/crit down.