Jawa update ideas

Omeah
961 posts Member
Chief Nebit
Raiding Parties -Zeta
Jawa and Droid allies gain 30% Critical Chance and inflict Critical Chance Down for 3 turns on a Critical Hit. This effect can't be Resisted. Jawa allies can't be Critically Hit while Stealthed and whenever a Jawa uses an ability, they call another ally to Assist. This effect can't trigger more than once per turn. - Jawas have low hp and don't hit hard, so this would increase their survivability and boost their damage. It's from the raid, yes.
Dathcha
Hit and Run
Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 70% chance to gain Stealth for 2 turns. - boosted the stat
Scout Instincts 4 turn cooldown
Deal Special damage to all enemies and inflict Ability Block for 1 turn with a 50% chance to Stun Droids for 1 turn. - boosted AB chance
Droid Hunter - Zeta
Dathcha gains 5% Critical Chance for each living Jawa ally. In addition, he has +20% Critical Damage. While Dathcha is active, all Jawa allies also gain these effects.
Jawa
Exploit Weakness
Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 70% chance to inflict Speed Down for 2 turns. This attack deals 35% more damage to enemies suffering from a negative status effect. - stat boost
Stun Surprise 3 turn cooldown
Deal Special damage to all enemies and Stun Droids for 1 turn with a 50% chance to Stun other enemies for 1 turn. - stat boost
Jawa Engineer
Patch Up 4 turn cooldown
Jawa Engineer revives a random Jawa or Droid ally at 1% Health, cleanse all negative status effects from Jawa allies, then all allies recover 30% of their Max Health. - as many other factions, Jawas need a cleanser, too
Crunch Time - Zeta
Jawa Engineer has +12 Speed for each Jawa and +10 Speed for each Droid ally, Jawa allies gain half that amount. - boosts JE synergy with Jawas, rather than Droids
Jawa Scavenger
Dismantle
Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 70% chance to inflict Offense Down for 2 turns. This chance is doubled against Droids. - stat boost
Salvaged Equipment - Zeta
At the end of each of his turns, if Jawa Scavenger is Stealthed, he grants two random allies Defense Up for 2 turns, and two random allies Offense Up for 2 turns. Whenever Jawa Scavenger scores a Critical Hit, he removes a random positive status effect from the target. - boosts the buffing and gives him a dispel, but note: he needs a crit for it to happen, also he remove only 1 buff from each enemy at a time

Replies

• Options
    I mostly like where you're coming from. However, I'd make a couple small tweaks to improve some of the abilities further. First up, Nebit's Zeta. I find the idea of jawas being immune to crit while stealthed nifty, but a bit redundant considering they already inflict crit chance down. Instead, I propose something that would build either on their ability to crit or their assists. Some ideas: jawa crits remove turn meter (some small%, 5-10 due to assists being common and also able to remove TM). Jawa crits dispel one random buff. Jawas dispel debuffs from themselves and then assist, allowing for the cleansing of stun, daze, etc. Assisting jawas recover 10% protection. Any one (or two, if you're feeling generous!) could make for a potent zeta lead.

On to Dathcha! Spreading crit damage around would be a big help, but as is I think it would be a little underwhelming for a zeta at those percentages. Bump up the damage bonus to, say, 30% and you're looking good. Dathcha's damage isn't great, even with boosted crits from his current ability, so another option could be to add some utility to his crits. For something really nasty, you could add a powerful debuff when he crits, like say 50% chance to inflict shock whenever he crits.

Everything else you suggested though, I'm quite fond of! Glad to see another person interested in jawa teams.
  • Options
    Playing a jawa-team is like old-school-roleplaying ;)
    I love my Jawas!

Utinni!