Need advice: farm Dooku or Kylo in Cantina?

Hey guys,
just wanted to ask you for your opinion. I am lvl 69 and got Kylo (51/85 shards) and the Dookster (6/85 shards) at 5* with max lvl and gear. My other toons: 7*Sid, 7*Lumi, 7*Phasma, 5*JC, 4*Daka all max lvl/gear. Cantina token are being used on QGJ also I am wondering if I should spend them on Dake/Poe).

Who should I go for with the cantina missions and shards?

Other toons I am farming up: 3* Poe, 5*Poggle, 4*Rey, 5*Opress (maybe with the update?!), 4* QGJ, 4*FOTP, 4*IG-86, 4*GS

Let me know and thank you!

Replies

• Finish off kylo. Then up dooku. Cantina tokens to daka. My team is, phasma, lumi, dooku, kylo ren, and daka. This team is the ultimate and will get you into the top 50 in pvp easy soon as you get some more stars on your peeps. Dominates all pve aspects as well.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    I would say Kylo. I have a 7* Phasma too, and Kylo being First Order has a synergy. My team is Phasma (leader), Kylo, Poe, Luke, and IG88. Going to replace both dps with something better in the future.
  • Hmm I'll see what the 11th brings with Yoda and the Jedi event :). What do you guys think about Poggle? Should I invest GW shards into him? Right now I am sitting on roughly 12k - finishing GW every day. Wanted to save up on them to see if they add a toon to the shipments. It also gives me the opportunity to trade at the shardshop with Lumi and Phasma maxed out . . . although 4 shipments = 20 shards = 300 shard shop token is pretty ridiculous.
    Right now my toons lack a bit of synergy but I am not sure yet where to take it. Feels like I am pretty far from anything^^.
  • Poggle brings instant synergy to any team - he's pretty fast, has a nice ability block chance on his basic, and his offense up helps even middling toons pack a decent punch.

Droids get the most out of him, but I think he's viable on a ton of teams.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    i was in this situation a couple weeks ago. kylo i barely used and just needed someone to farm in cantina and thought i could use him with phasma, but my kylo has been benched permanently at 6* gear viii (66/100 shards)

i use dooku everywhere. literally everywhere.
    mighty chlorians