GW Broken and Then Unbroken?

My GW has been broken for awhile now. I haven't changed my mods around in about a month and out of no where node 11 and 12 were just ridiculous. I went all in on node 11 because node 12 is always broken and than boom node 12 was just as insane as node 11. Has this happened to anyone?

Replies

• Options
    Thats how its intended. the week for me is node 6,9, 11 and 12 that i get some crazy fast zeta teams to have to take down.

Ps, Emperor Palpatine makes gw much easier to take down, get him to at least a 180 speed.
  • Options
    You could try using your top 5 in power on node 1 then go as usual. Sometimes it makes 12 broken. Before doing that it was very rare for me to have a broken node.
  • Options
    Take your top 5 most powerful characters, and beat any GW node. You only have to do it once. If your top 5 power is high enough you can rebrake node 12. and if high enough even node 11.
  • Options
    The last couple of days my node 12 was broken again. Using my strongest five in the first node. Today node 11 and 12 was ridiculous again. Why is it inconsistent? That's not cool.
  • Options
    Take your top 5 most powerful characters, and beat any GW node. You only have to do it once. If your top 5 power is high enough you can rebrake node 12. and if high enough even node 11.

I do that. Most days node 12 is broken with 1 star toons. But at least once a week node 11 and 12 are both ridiculous. I haven't changed a thing with my mods.