Wedge's speed boost (unique)

BzmR94
231 posts Member
so at the start of the battle, wedge (and biggs) gain +9 speed for each ally..

do they count themselves aswell?

does my biggs get +45 or +36 speed

Replies

• Bones
    456 posts Member
    yes it counts all 5, so 45 speed
  • I believe it's a yes and 45.
  • It's +45. The rule of thumb is that abilities count the character's self when it says "allies," and if it excludes the character's self it will say "other allies."
  • BzmR94
    231 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    alright then why does my Biggs (+113) not go before the enemys Poe (+115)?

My Biggs has 108 (basic) + 113 (mods) +45 (wedge) = 266 Speed

Poe 150 (basic) + 115 (mods) = 265 speed

heres the video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oV6FA6kXV0
  • BzmR94
    231 posts Member
    #bump
  • lisztophobia
    808 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    That player has an automatically generated profile on swgoh.gg, and it says Poe has 267 speed.

https://swgoh.gg/u/forcemondeo/collection/poe-dameron/

If you tried to calculate Poe's speed by inspecting his mods, and did not look at his total stats, then perhaps you did the math incorrectly. Go look at him again in the game and see if his total speed is not listed as 267.
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    always double check stats. people change them on the fly to counter other people when they do the same thing. its a constant struggle to have the better mods.
  • Bones wrote: »
    always double check stats. people change them on the fly to counter other people when they do the same thing. its a constant struggle to have the better mods.
    A very good possibility. If the OP has beaten Force Mondeo before with Biggs being faster than Poe, perhaps Force Mondeo inspected OP's Biggs and changed his mods to ensure that Poe would taunt before Biggs can shoot.
  • BzmR94
    231 posts Member
    i checked total stats and it was 265, ill check again tomorrow and put it into the vid
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    You don't have to do any math if you just look at the stats. Total speed before abilities (but after mods) is the speed number displayed there. The stuff in parenthases has already been added.
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    edited June 2017
    I also calculate 267 based on his profile from adding his mods. His mods add 117, not 115.
  • BzmR94
    231 posts Member
    when i looked into it it sayd he has 265 speed i know how to read it ...

maybe he changed them right after
  • Bjpac04
    119 posts Member
    He most likely changes his mods to gain the 2 speed vs u.
  • BzmR94
    231 posts Member
    well now he changed his squad to nihilus lead so idk what speed poe had
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Says 267 Poe..... It says it flat out on his stats..... No need to count mods up
  • Brainsym
    127 posts Member
    Doesnt poe manipulate TM?
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    Brainsym wrote: »
    Doesnt poe manipulate TM?

Yes, but he needs to go and use his special for it. The issue here is that Poe himself goes first, as it appears the person may have modded for 2 more apeed after OP first checked.