Rebel or Nightsister

So with the update and speed lead abilities working everyone is pretty much farming a QGJ+ jedi team, but I also want to slowly farm a secondary team for the anti-jedi teams that will face my jedi team. Right now I am split between a rebel team or a nightsisters team because they are are farmable for F2P (I do not want to do droids since lobot isnt so farmable).
Nightsisters team: Asajj (L) + Acolyte, initiate, daka, Tano
Rebel team: Ackbar(L) + ST Han, biggs, hoth scout, rebel luke or (healer/leia)
Based on what I have heard/seen one of the perks of the nightsisters team is the tremendous heal ability from numerous characters and with dakas stun + revive can be annoying; however with rebel team, theres a lot of turn meter gain from everyone except luke which can be lead to a lot of attacks. So which to pursue?

Replies

• I saw this day coming and have been farming Lobot since early December, finally feeling somewhat vindicated. He's still a ways from 7* though.

zmo81.png
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • you my friend are a genius but how many droids reach turn 7 now though?
  • You will need Talia in your sister team. You will need all of the healing you can get.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • IM_UR_UPGRADE
    223 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    But talia is so bad when controlled by AI. Right now I am leaning towards rebel even though I do not have leia because that much turn meter gain is too good to pass up
  • Talia AI is improved, per patch notes.
    Rebels will be awesome, if you have Leia
  • You can always switch to a more intimidating defensive squad for your last battle.
  • Tano is not a nightsister and should not be run on a nightsister team even as the leader.
    Acolyte is much stronger than Tano in the long run and not a bad character over all 5* +
  • Triqui wrote: »
    Talia AI is improved, per patch notes.

I dont think you NEED Leia for a rebel team to be good...could take out biggs for someone with more of a punch and it seems great with Han giving turn meter
  • All nightsister team destroys!
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Daprosy wrote: »
    Triqui wrote: »

I dont think you NEED Leia for a rebel team to be good...could take out biggs for someone with more of a punch and it seems great with Han giving turn meter

Leia will be a tick 6 char, fastest in game. She will be a game changer in rebel teams
  • ichotolot
    229 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Its dumb, but Tano could only buff Nightsisters as a leader,but isnt buffed by Ventress speed boost.
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Both

But rebel first cause it's Leia, Han and I just pretend that rebel scout is Luke in his Hoth gear. With 'it's a trap' leader and Lumi for health and damage
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Why "OR"? What about Rebel AND Nightsister?

ejs9cl.jpg

Leia will be a tick 6 char, fastest in game. She will be a game changer in rebel teams

Yeah and she's still Chromium exclusive
  • Nightsister and Rebels are both good. Go with who you have farmed most....

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member

That's what is stoppong me to go all-in Rebel
  • Ok I dont know if this will work in game but what about ackbar (L), poe, han, rey, leia/another huge dps.
    The point will be to offer 2 chances for turn meter control at turn 7 and they will not only protect rey and leia, but han will general so much turn meter. Also QGJ cant dispell both taunts. Thoughts

That's what is stoppong me to go all-in Rebel

I have Leia at 4 right now, hoping that enough for arena
  • Did the Nightsister Initiate bug at ability level 6 get fixed????
  • Stodie wrote: »
    Did the Nightsister Initiate bug at ability level 6 get fixed????

It should be fixed in the next update.

It should be fixed in the next update.

The one that got pushed through today? I dunno, she still feels like she hits like a wet noodle
  • LeftyTwoGuns
    460 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Nightsisters actually seem to have some serious potential with health steal being real now. At the very least it seems like they'd absolutely mop up GW

What bug
  • Rebels only if you have leia
  • @IM_UR_UPGRADE
    As a Nightsister team I would still use Talia. The special she has deals quite some damage. Her heal also gives 20% turnmeter in a team that already has high speed :)
    Is Acolyte worth it? Always skipped this one. Imo Nightsister team would be like this:

Asajj (L)
    Talia
    ns Initiate
    Daka
    *Random*

Asohka is only viable as lead for the synergy with the Nightsisters. If you don't take her as lead, might as well put a random in her place.
    I think Dooku would do well as 5th because he has a high annoyance factor ;)

What benefit does Acolyte give except for the fact that she is a nightsister and gets a speedbonus? Dooku has high speed and is a good Jedi counter.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Iwell assajjs leader ability is really strong ...

But a better night sister team than all yours is Assajj, Daka, Initiate, GS, Poggle
  • Good luck using soecials against the above squad. I had hoped leia would b avail at GW but ... Serious pipe dream lol:)
  • CronozNL wrote: »
    @IM_UR_UPGRADE
    As a Nightsister team I would still use Talia. The special she has deals quite some damage. Her heal also gives 20% turnmeter in a team that already has high speed :)
    Is Acolyte worth it? Always skipped this one. Imo Nightsister team would be like this:

Asajj (L)
    Talia
    ns Initiate
    Daka
    *Random*

Asohka is only viable as lead for the synergy with the Nightsisters. If you don't take her as lead, might as well put a random in her place.
    I think Dooku would do well as 5th because he has a high annoyance factor ;)

What benefit does Acolyte give except for the fact that she is a nightsister and gets a speedbonus? Dooku has high speed and is a good Jedi counter.

Party debuff removal on a finishing blow. If you time it right it can take away Sidious' effects on you.
  • JeighKaeNeither
    243 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    So with the update and speed lead abilities working everyone is pretty much farming a QGJ+ jedi team, but I also want to slowly farm a secondary team for the anti-jedi teams that will face my jedi team. Right now I am split between a rebel team or a nightsisters team because they are are farmable for F2P (I do not want to do droids since lobot isnt so farmable).
    Nightsisters team: Asajj (L) + Acolyte, initiate, daka, Tano
    Rebel team: Ackbar(L) + ST Han, biggs, hoth scout, rebel luke or (healer/leia)
    Based on what I have heard/seen one of the perks of the nightsisters team is the tremendous heal ability from numerous characters and with dakas stun + revive can be annoying; however with rebel team, theres a lot of turn meter gain from everyone except luke which can be lead to a lot of attacks. So which to pursue?

I would definitely go Rebel. I have a Rebel team with Old Ben Leading & Phasma thrown in to make it real ugly. Most teams don't get two turns. I easily take out teams that have 3000+ on me. Go Rebel, it's a great team... But why no Talia on the Nightsisters team? Talia is powerful, easily farmed & has TM advantage in her heal.
    Rebel team is 4 star old ben; 7* Phasma 7* St Han, 5 *Admiral Ackbar 6*Talia... I'm leveling up Resistance pilot to make it full on turn meter murder.