I didn't receive my last QGJ shards

99% sure I had 27/65 shards towards 5* QGJ. Bought 5 more and I'm still at 27/65

I just got the new update installed and fear it might be happening for my other characters now. Anyone else having this problem?

@EA_Jesse is there any way I can get reimbursed. There's a slim chance it's a mistake, but I don't think so

Replies

• Options
    Happened to me too, their is no way to reimburse you unless you have proof.

I screenshot the number of shards I already have, screenshot the amount of shards I buy at the shop. And then see if it increased or stayed the same

I suggest you do the same in the future
  • Options
    Happened to me too, their is no way to reimburse you unless you have proof.

I screenshot the number of shards I already have, screenshot the amount of shards I buy at the shop. And then see if it increased or stayed the same

I suggest you do the same in the future

Well that sucks :(

I'll take them in the future. I took one after - I just didn't expect that to happen... However, if it's happening to enough people, I'm sure they would look into it and reimburse
  • Options
    I'm going to post a pick here today. If it happens again tomorrow, I'll have the proof here:

http://imgur.com/CDKYwyl
    http://imgur.com/KM5TAh0
  • Options
    Me either this is disappointing do we refrain from buying cantina shards ? this isnt fair to those building jedi teams -_-
  • Zetto
    178 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Yeah, I lost shards too after update. Luckily I have another device with the old version and lo and behold, the shards are are still there (same google account). Gonna take screenshots and submit request for reimbursement before updating the second device.
  • OmarFPG
    458 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Double post.
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • Options
    I'll be aware and take a Screenshot next time I buy shards from cantina just in case.
  • Feng
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Surprisingly This only happens in cantina, I don't have any troubles from arena or GW...
  • Options
    Feng wrote: »
    Surprisingly This only happens in cantina, I don't have any troubles from arena or GW...

That's good at least. But Cantina is by far the most valuable and hardest farm. If I miss a couple days I won't be able to get to 7* in time for the challenge
  • Feng
    161 posts Member
    Options
    l3end3r wrote: »

That's good at least. But Cantina is by far the most valuable and hardest farm. If I miss a couple days I won't be able to get to 7* in time for the challenge

Bingo, Cantina shipment rewards me only like 5 shards a day, I need it Everyday to get my 5* Yoda at least! B)

However, does the cantina shipment bug only affects QGJ ? Previously when I was farming Daka, it seems that shards weren't missing at all.
  • Options
    This has happened to me and when I logged on a couple hours later it showed the right amount, I hope that is the case with you.
    - good luck
  • Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    This has happened to me and when I logged on a couple hours later it showed the right amount, I hope that is the case with you.
    - good luck

I hope so. It's still showing the same number, and I suspect it may have been because of the new update. Thx man
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    l3end3r wrote: »

Bingo, Cantina shipment rewards me only like 5 shards a day, I need it Everyday to get my 5* Yoda at least! B)

However, does the cantina shipment bug only affects QGJ ? Previously when I was farming Daka, it seems that shards weren't missing at all.

I don't know who it affects. Never have had this problem before. Only know I didn't get them today for QGJ after I installed the update. Hope we both get ours back lol
  • Options
    I took screengrabs just after I read your post as I was ready to cash in on my cantina reward for QGJ. I wanted to make sure it didn't happen to me and will be covered if they needed proof. Glad it worked as usual. Good luck in getting it resolved.
  • Options
    Frenzytom wrote: »
    I took screengrabs just after I read your post as I was ready to cash in on my cantina reward for QGJ. I wanted to make sure it didn't happen to me and will be covered if they needed proof. Glad it worked as usual. Good luck in getting it resolved.

haha thx. Your avatar pic is mocking me
  • Options
    My cantina energy finally refilled enough to sim one battle. I took screenshots before and after buying the tokens just in case. But it rewarded the correct amount, went from 12 to 17.