Replies

• Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Thrawn wrote: »
    Did some Photoshop levels.

http://imgur.com/FEwtfZj

Eaauh... Jar jar looks even worse without ears!! :s
  • +1

For us Thrawn nerds ...... please make him great! The Empire needs it and Thrawn deserves it.
  • Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    Isn't it really obviously Admiral Yularen...?

(something of a minor cult fan favorite for those who watch Clone Wars - he voices the intro every episode)

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Wullf_Yularen
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    They are making a livestream, so im sure they would have some badass gameplay in store!

• RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Jamesm wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Parableman wrote: »
    People suggested Jango for the fan favorite. No one said this was the fan favorite. They just said it was going to be an exclusive character announcement. Why do people assume we know so much more than we do?

Define "exclusive"?
    My guess is marquee event with additional 300$ to *7 him. I think the release date will be that reductant stuff.

"Exclusive character reveal" as in you'll only see the reveal if you watch the live stream. That's how i took it at least.

Still..

6cec67187d2e8f22adb9ef8560f72f536182786b_hq.jpg

• They're just trolling you guys. It's not Thrawn.
    Travelling through Hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy!
  • Can you imagine the size of rug being pulled out from under everyone if it turns out not to be Thrawn?!?! I seem to remember the level of Thrawn fan confidence that ATF seemed to knock down a few notches recently... just sayin, don't hold your breath boys and girls!
  • REM
    153 posts Member
    As long as he counters the cleanse meta, I'll be happy.
  • Oh yeah! That guy... I was always waiting for him to say "Come on down! You're the next contestant on the Price is Right!". Just felt out of place for the Star Wars intros.
  • Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    I take it back actually. The guy in the popup is wearing Thrawn's uniform as seen in Star Wars Rebels.... but the face definitely looks more like Yularen....

Although having said that, Sabine's face looks more like Yularen than Sabine so it wouldn't be the first time...! :smile:
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    What do u guys think of it?

Nerf him.

You misspelled "Chaze"

Zeta's are for the week.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Can't wait for the reviews from:

@Smithie
    @AhnaldT101

I know y'all have been keeping secrets! :smile: Super excited for this character .....
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    Sarryen wrote: »
    I take it back actually. The guy in the popup is wearing Thrawn's uniform as seen in Star Wars Rebels.... but the face definitely looks more like Yularen....

Although having said that, Sabine's face looks more like Yularen than Sabine so it wouldn't be the first time...! :smile:

And Jyn is an awful rendering.
  • srob2122
    43 posts Member
    I just can't see them being so obvious...I'm expecting some kind of swerve. Another rebel maybe? If I was a betting man I'd bet it's a rebel.
  • DarthApok
    277 posts Member
    I'd also like to see him have a cleanse ability as it's something missing from Empire. Something like cleansing all debuffs then grant the opposite buffs. He could work both ways in that way by reversing buffs & debuffs on both sides to work in his/allies favor.
  • Syrath
    129 posts Member
    My guess is he is the Ackbar of the Empire, he cleanses some but not up to the power level to change the meta. Plus without it really being Luke this fan favorite is in a lower weight class from the R2 fan favorite.
  • Syrath
    129 posts Member
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    They are making a livestream, so im sure they would have some badass gameplay in store!

Yes just like they had for ATF, they can make it look badass and it end up being ok but not meta impacting. My guess is he is the Ackbar of the Empire type of toon.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Dark_Light wrote: »

Nerf him.

when it happens you can say you said it first. Rofl

So he gets to decide if it's zThrawn, Zhrawn or Thrawnz.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Syrath
    129 posts Member
    SeeeD wrote: »
    Another 300$ garbage can
    It's not a marquis event, it's a fan favorite so it should be like R2

To be honest, Thrawn is in a much different fan favorite class then R2. Now Malgus I'd dropped down 300 for at 7*...
  • DarthApok wrote: »
    I'd like him to be an anti-buff toon. Maybe someone that uses enemy buffs to his advantage, reverse enemy buffs into debuffs, or give enemy buffs to allies. Something like that. Also anti rebel abilities would be good too

Remove all buffs from enemies and replace with opposite debuffs. Then place all removed buffs on allies, removing any debuffs that may be present.

lol
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Yeah, I'd do a marque event for stun cuffs - no questions asked. Even if it was just destroying level 90 boss boxes.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • DarthApok wrote: »
    I'd like him to be an anti-buff toon. Maybe someone that uses enemy buffs to his advantage, reverse enemy buffs into debuffs, or give enemy buffs to allies. Something like that. Also anti rebel abilities would be good too
    Balanced wrote: »
    DarthApok wrote: »

+999000

I already made a thread with a kit that functions exactly like that
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Dark_Light wrote: »

Nerf him.

when it happens you can say you said it first. Rofl

So he gets to decide if it's zThrawn, Zhrawn or Thrawnz.

Zahn

see what I did there?
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    I'm hoping for something like this (all abilities are maxed out, zeta pointed out when used):

Grand Admiral Thrawn (Empire, Support)

Aggressive Reconnaissance (Basic): Fires a blaster shot at the target. Targets struck have a 100% chance to lose a random buff, and Thrawn gains it for one turn. Rebel enemies have a 75% chance to lose all buffs.

Understand Your Enemy (Special 1): Every unique ability on the enemy team is neutralized for their next turn. Thrawn has a 10% chance to gain each ability neutralized for his next turn.

Advanced Planning (Special 2): 100% chance to randomly dispel a debuff from all allies. Imperial allies lose an additional debuff. (Zeta) If possible, the removed debuffs are replaced with their opposite buff.

Contingency Plans (Leader): All allies gain +30% Defense and +10% Evasion. (Zeta) In addition, all allies gain offense equal to 3 times their evasion, and gain +20% offense for every ally defeated.

Adaptive Tactics (Unique): Every buff that expires naturally on Thrawn is passed to all Empire allies for 3 turns. (Zeta) These buffs are locked for the first two turns.
  • Ansroff
    283 posts Member
    This might be the best advice for the game that I've ever read. Well done. I agree, stuncuff events for all!
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    kalidor wrote: »
    Yeah, I'd do a marque event for stun cuffs - no questions asked. Even if it was just destroying level 90 boss boxes.

This needs to happen now. Supply crate raid!!!
  • Bossak
    119 posts Member
    +1
  • Legendary event that need imperial troopers to unlock
This discussion has been closed.