Looking for a new guild

tkl
295 posts Member
I am a very active lvl 79 player, here is my roster https://swgoh.gg/u/tkou7298/ I am looking for a guild that does Hpit. I contribute my daily 600 and listen to whatever rules are in place. I also have line and discord if thats needed. my ally code is: 632-343-226

Replies

• Jai_Supernova
    92 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    We have some openings if you're interested, Heroic Pit and NAAT on farm, and hopefully should be ready for HAAT in the near future. We do 2 Heroic Pits and 2 NAAT a week, 24hr tagging period on Heroic Pit, other than that it's a pretty drama free, helpful and active guild with a chill environment. Ewoks Ate My Popsicles is the guild, if interested PM me or leave your ally code here and I'll invite.

Jai Supernova
    Ewoks Ate My Popsicles
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    We have some openings if you're interested, Heroic Pit and NAAT on farm, and hopefully should be ready for HAAT in the near future. We do 2 Heroic Pits and 2 NAAT a week, 24hr tagging period on Heroic Pit, other than that it's a pretty drama free, helpful and active guild with a chill environment. Ewoks Ate My Popsicles is the guild, if interested PM me or leave your ally code here and I'll invite.

Jai Supernova
    Ewoks Ate My Popsicles

Thanks my ally code is 632-343-226
  • Invite sent.
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    thanks