Vaders ship is broken

ItsJarJarBinkz
2494 posts Member
edited June 2017
http://i.imgur.com/aoNex8Q.png
http://i.imgur.com/I8vmBZl.png
Can someone do the pictures? Mobile site is broken to where I can't paste the address.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    aoNex8Q.png
    I8vmBZl.png
    Can someone do the pictures? Mobile app is broken to where I can't paste the address.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited June 2017
    Hope that helps

Start with [img][/img]
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    End with [/img]
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It's a pain to type but haven't been able to do it on a phone for a little while
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    What does this have to do with Vader's ship? Looks like your reinforcement came in with target lock because of MAUL's ship, which gave protection to Biggs. This is WAI.
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    I dont even see TA in the pics... am I missing something?
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    What does this have to do with Vader's ship? Looks like your reinforcement came in with target lock because of MAUL's ship, which gave protection to Biggs. This is WAI.
    Exactly, which means Vader's ship is broken. Why do you doubt this well-founded claim by a totally serious poster with "JarJar" in his username?
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    t0neg0d wrote: »

I think OP was under the impression (we have to guess, since there are no details) that Vader's TIE was renewing TL after defeat, when really it was Scimitar that was applying TL on the reinforcement...not sure why TL would expire (and thus renew) on calling a reinforcement.
    t0neg0d wrote: »

I think OP was under the impression (we have to guess, since there are no details) that Vader's TIE was renewing TL after defeat, when really it was Scimitar that was applying TL on the reinforcement...not sure why TL would expire (and thus renew) on calling a reinforcement.

He was in the reenfircments not deployed yet. Yet his unique was working even though he wasn't on the battlefield yet.

Maul does that? Hmmm. Didn't know. Though it was Vader that did that.

Wow it does.

Mod can close thread I'm dumb.
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    crzydroid wrote: »

Yup, that one is Maul. What Vader's does is automatically renew it when it expires.