Please change Dooku's animation

ALsoccer19
63 posts Member
edited June 2017
Please make Dooku just hit someone twice on the same trip across the board! It drives me nuts watching him dive back and forth across the screen twice every time he hits!
Post edited by ALsoccer19 on

Replies

• Morpheus
    279 posts Member
    Then he gains Tm and does it again immediately
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Everybody do the Dooku Damage Dance!!!! :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • +1
    Agree with this...gets old after a while...maybe just differentiate the animation for normal atk and counter...
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Yes please remove his roller skates.
  • I support this. Nothing worse than playing him or fives and having their animations just go on and on with attacks.
    Im at the point where they generally dont scare me but i dont wanna play them because of time for animation (even in gw)
    Fives isnt too bad... but dooku makes me want to punch the screen
  • I dunno. It's not so bad if you have him maxed and he's doing it to the other team ;-)
  • I support this. Nothing worse than playing him or fives and having their animations just go on and on with attacks.
    Im at the point where they generally dont scare me but i dont wanna play them because of time for animation (even in gw)

I HATE THEM! More than Anakin hates the Tuscans who ran a train on his mother.
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    omg i hate facing dooku just because of his animation
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Everybody do the Dooku Damage Dance!!!! :D

Lol!!! I know right? Sometimes it makes me dizzy! Lol :lol::dizzy::scream:
    63.gif
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Dooku's skating is pretty much the best thing about this game. They should leave it the way it is.
  • K2SO is worse.
  • Sandybard
    156 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Almost as annoying... happened in arena today. My Zavage vs enemy R2, last two standing. R2 lands stun pretty much 95% of the time, so you can imagine all the rolling back & forth & spinning going on.

I still won though. Took about 4:30, but I won!
  • Staubie12
    336 posts Member
    Ouchie wrote: »
    Yes please remove his roller skates.

Maybe he just needs a partner to couples skate with
  • Sandybard wrote: »
    Almost as annoying... happened in arena today. My Zavage vs enemy R2, last two standing. R2 lands stun pretty much 95% of the time, so you can imagine all the rolling back & forth & spinning going on.

I still won though. Took about 4:30, but I won!

R2 would be ok if his animations werent so 1x speed...
    Dooku salsas fast, its just too often, too much
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    K2SO is worse.

Agreed. The only character who might be worse is Imperial Super Commando.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Taco
    446 posts Member
    X4?
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    K2SO is worse.

Nah K2 is fine unless you are fighting him 1v2 or something...
  • BhMojo
    50 posts Member
    Oh hell no, I love seeing him dance.
  • It's not an attack that hits twice, it's him attacking two different times, which plenty of other characters can do too
  • Other than the technical tm reason he does it. I like it because it reminds me of Star Wars Galaxies Pre-CU :smiley:
  • CatoNines
    423 posts Member
    Keep it +10000. It's the only reason I put together my Dark Side Grindhouse.
  • He's annoying for sure. Hitting 4 times in a row? Under Nihilus lead, he's the worst if you don't have health block since Nihilus's leadership applies even after death.
  • Kissycat
    410 posts Member
    If you think it's bad now, remember he used to be meta and we didn't have x4 speed. So you got to watch him skating in slo-mo for most of the match
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    I dont care what character is on the opposing team, I murder Dooku first.
  • Morpheus
    279 posts Member
    I support this. Nothing worse than playing him or fives and having their animations just go on and on with attacks.

I HATE THEM! More than Anakin hates the Tuscans who ran a train on his mother.

I didn't know Anakin didn't like Italians... :(
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    K2SO is worse.

Nah K2 is fine unless you are fighting him 1v2 or something...

I was talking about animations.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).