Mod my team

OnJouney
309 posts Member
https://swgoh.gg/u/jokerman10000/
Thinking about my mods and don't know which to put on everybody. Especially my arena team. Who should have the fastest mods and what kind of should I switch to them?
Thanks for your help :)

Replies

• OnJouney
    309 posts Member
    Are the potency mods on Boba needed?
  • OnJouney wrote: »
    Are the potency mods on Boba needed?
    Yes, a good amount of potency is needed. 50% or more. Your speed is good too. I would reduce his tenacity and swap in a crit damage primary instead of the crit chance mod. Boba's execute can achieve very high damage with crit damage increase. Example: execute hits for 30,000 damage. With 150% crit damage you crit for 45,000, with 186% crit damage you crit for 55,800. Huge difference.
  • OnJouney
    309 posts Member
    I see. Thanks for your answer :)
  • OnJouney
    309 posts Member
    Problem is that I don't have that much speed secondaries with crit damage. Even if I equip it, it would be half the amount I got in right now :/
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    OnJouney wrote: »
    Problem is that I don't have that much speed secondaries with crit damage. Even if I equip it, it would be half the amount I got in right now :/

Just your triangle.... Check out the speed of the teams you go against in your shard. You just need enough speed to ability block key characters. Damage matters too!
  • ToxicFish
    121 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Crouchingrancor.com website have a great mods advisor app that I just started using. I've moved up 50+ arena ranks by using my existing mods more efficiently. Been excellent for my additional raid and gw squads as well.