What's your shards magic number?PVP Rank?

PVP wise what's the magic number where you generally get left alone? I don't care what rank bracket your in cause I'm sure there's more safe spots then just top ten but mine is spot 2 after I wake up I generally get left alone all day till I pull 1 at payout.

Replies

• Options
    our whole top twenty is really active, but I find that 2 is a safe bet. 4 is usually quite bad, 3 is decent. 1 is a no-no for obvious reasons.
  • Options
    99 and 100. :smiley:
    Normally they don't bother with me there.
    SWGOH.gg profile: NicoleJudge
  • Noataq
    176 posts Member
    Options

I'd worry lingering at 100 as that is what I'd target right before payout time if I had fallen behind.

Usually stay top 50, linger at 46 generally. Though my shard is starting to get competitive (oct 2016 shard, a handful of people have gk gear XI, 5-6 ⭐️, still 100 shards away from unlock for me)
  • Options
    When I was around rank 20,000, I never got attacked. Now my rank has gotten much better, but I get attacked like constantly.
  • LordStyling
    1461 posts Member
    Options
  • Kitch
    171 posts Member
    Options

This.
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Options
    6 is pretty good
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    Options
    11, 7, 4
  • Options
    Noataq wrote: »

I'd worry lingering at 100 as that is what I'd target right before payout time if I had fallen behind.

Usually stay top 50, linger at 46 generally. Though my shard is starting to get competitive (oct 2016 shard, a handful of people have gk gear XI, 5-6 ⭐️, still 100 shards away from unlock for me)

Haha, they don't hurt me there :)
    I never made it to top 50, as mine is a quite old shard, and I stopped playing for some months so I have a disadvantage. We all are lvl 85 with 7☆, g11 toons, and the zMaul, Chaze and Rex teams have infected my shard as well. My Palpi and Troopers are no match for them. I'm happy to make it under 100.
    SWGOH.gg profile: NicoleJudge
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Reyalp wrote: »
    11, 7, 4

I like these spots as well.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Exeon
    10 posts Member
    Options
    6 and 2 best for me
  • Options
    I am a very succulent target in top 10 since I am the only one under geared. The ranking is very fluid but as a rule, in top 5 is bad. I would say 6 and 7 are the best positions. 10 is the worse in top 10.
  • Options
    35-21. Once I get to 20 or below people are out to get me, and if I fall above 35 I can quickly be out of the top 50 if I'm not careful
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    Acrofales wrote: »
    6 is pretty good

We have a guy on our shard who fights like hell to stay at 6, he will attack anyone to get 6, he doesn't normally push higher but he's made a statement that he will attack (almost immediately) anyone who pushes him out of 6. Most of us just leave him alone then, and hop over him. If you hit him, he will hit you back before you refresh.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Bhaalor wrote: »
    6 is pretty good

We have a guy on our shard who fights like hell to stay at 6, he will attack anyone to get 6, he doesn't normally push higher but he's made a statement that he will attack (almost immediately) anyone who pushes him out of 6. Most of us just leave him alone then, and hop over him. If you hit him, he will hit you back before you refresh.

Haha. This made my day. I have a guy just like this on my shard.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Bhaalor wrote: »
    6 is pretty good

"YOU CAN HAVE 5 OR 7!! BUT 6 IS MINE!!!!" :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*