Guild with HAAT on farm looking for 1 member.

Hey so we recently had a guy go back to get his old guild over the HAAT hump, meaning we have one spot free in the Malevolent Marauders.
This is the spearhead of the Malevolent Marauders Alliance, 22 guilds, 11 HAAT.
We finish HAAT and HRancor in under an hour with minimal input from alot of players.

We are looking for a member who is active, contributes their 600 daily and uses discord. All 3 are mandatory. We don't force members to do daily challenges or donate. However if you request gear then don't be a **** and make sure you also donate.

HRancor launches at 7:30pm BST and the HAAT launches at 8:30pm BST. Both Raids Have a 24 hour 0 damage policy to enable everyone to collect rewards.

As we are a large alliance there are always opportunities to Merc internally to gain some extra rewards and shards just keep a lookout for messages in discord looking for help. Also we have room in our other guilds too, multiple timezones to suit any players needs.

Guess I've rambled on long enough, so to sign off. Kenobi on farm, get 600, use discord, don't be a **** and we will be glad to have you.

***ALTHOUGH WE HAVE HAAT ON FARM AND COMPLETE WITH EASE PLEASE DON'T ASK TO JOIN THE MAIN HAAT GUILD IF YOU ARE A LEVEL 58 WITH ONE 7 STAR TOON*** I admire your ambition but if we wanted that I would have promoted someone from a dev guild.