First HRancor using Jyn

Revi
573 posts Member
Hi,

My usual Hrancor solo is... Zader, Rex, TFP, Teebo & R2.

However I just got 7* Jyn who is G10 and tried to implement her in my raid squad and she was useless. With the mods I use she has 200+speed & 30%+ potency.

I tried swapping her in for Rex, R2 & TFP. Failed each time. I hear everyone saying she removes TM almost every time she uses "Truncheon Strike" but I found it failed about 1/5 attempts. Where as my Teebo when stealthed probably fails to remove all TM about 1/20 attempts.

Am I missing something ?

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks

Replies

• I run zVader, Jyn, Bistan, TFP, and Dooku.

I Load up Crit Chance on Jyn's mods because her potency is lowest of the lows until she starts building up Potency through crits. I use Rebel Counter Attack every chance I can during P1 because when you have 3 enemy... 3 chances to Crit. I give the 100% TM from RCA to Dooku, because his basic has multi attack chance, which is 2x chance to remove TM from Vader zeta.

The key for Jyn is to load up on crit chance and get as many crits in as early as possible....
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    I run zVader, Jyn, Bistan, TFP, and Dooku.

I Load up Crit Chance on Jyn's mods because her potency is lowest of the lows until she starts building up Potency through crits. I use Rebel Counter Attack every chance I can during P1 because when you have 3 enemy... 3 chances to Crit. I give the 100% TM from RCA to Dooku, because his basic has multi attack chance, which is 2x chance to remove TM from Vader zeta.

The key for Jyn is to load up on crit chance and get as many crits in as early as possible....

Thanks, I will try this squad however I don't have Bistan geared up. Might have to swap in Teebo or Rex for him.
  • The major thing to focus on with Jyn to increase Potency is her crit chance, so using mods and AOE attacks will help that a bunch.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard