Too many Chazezzzz in GW

PremierVenoth
2285 posts Member
edited June 2017
@CG_Kozispoon - I'm a decent player. Been playing for a while. I'm with the "Chaze is probably OP, but totally beatable" camp.

But, with Chaze at node 6, 9, 11. A zQGJ in node 10... sacrifices just need to be made along the way.

So, that last GK, R2, DN, Chaze on node 12... that's a bit much. A man can take only so much abuse. tumblr_inline_nwh9ycfjmg1qzozj1_500.gif
Can as GW-chazzzz-limits....
plate-kthnxbai.jpg

(edit, said arena when I meant GW in title)
#AcolyteShootsTwice

Replies

• Options
    And you're still beating all nodes in GW, yes?
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Nah, didn't have enough for that node 12. Without my other sith, I was trying to keep DN alive long enough to insta kill just one of them but couldn't manage that. Other teams were slapped about like annoying gnats.

It's also just one really really bad GW run and there's a limit to how many resets I'm willing to do during, uh... fun time.

... still... less Chazzzezzzz please.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    man, i'd gladly trade GW's with you ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    man, i'd gladly trade GW's with you ;)

You are a better man then I.

Also, if I knew ahead of time I was going to be dealing with 4 of them maybe I would have played better previously... but really this game gets x amount of my time after work, any more and then it just becomes an annoyance.

Maybe I need to subcontract my kid more.... IDK.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i prefer my GW a bit more challenging. Some screen shot of my "most dificult" node i came across previous GW's to give you an idea of what i'm dealing with. (that last one was a while back, but had to include it:))
    33dhws9.png
    2qsx6hh.png
  • DanielOng
    114 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    You having a bad day?

wrnnsz.png

Try Z2Z2, GK and FATz as well

2ntfmgj.png
  • Options
    DanielOng wrote: »
    You having a bad day?

wrnnsz.png

Try Z2Z2, GK and FATz as well

2ntfmgj.png

I've had that first one at least 5 times now and it's 50-50 if I beat. It takes like half an hour of resetting but doable, still doesn't change the fact that they're all g11 and I'm still stuck at g10 or lower.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    i prefer my GW a bit more challenging. Some screen shot of my "most dificult" node i came across previous GW's to give you an idea of what i'm dealing with. (that last one was a while back, but had to include it:))
    33dhws9.png
    2qsx6hh.png

I always thought from your chat about GW you were facing crazy hard teams.. omg would swap mine for yours in a second... whats your top 5 power and how old is your shard @leef
  • Options
    I agree 100%. There really needs to be a Chaze limit, set to 0, not just in GW but in all aspects of the game.
  • Riktoven
    144 posts Member
    Options
    I keep getting the same node 12 I can't beat.

GK, Zarris, Chaze, R2.

No idea how to crack this nut without DN as lead, but DN rarely survives to node 12 with all the other GK/Chaze teams leading up to 12.

It's just too much attrition for my roster to handle on more than one node.
  • crzydroid
    7300 posts Moderator
    Options
    I usually get stuff like Leef. If I do get some meta-ish looking team, these days I throw my preloaded Zader team at it and they make quick work of it.
  • Options
    Sure, a node 12 chaze is nothing - 100X easier then in arena.

And often if I have a hard node 11, I'll sacrifice ST han for an easy win.

But after three chazes and ZQGJ, I was just....
    PSfskUc.gif
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Sure, a node 12 chaze is nothing - 100X easier then in arena.

And often if I have a hard node 11, I'll sacrifice ST han for an easy win.

But after three chazes and ZQGJ, I was just....
    PSfskUc.gif

My exact reaction to chaze and sometimes Wiggs teams
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Saraleb wrote: »
    33dhws9.png
    2qsx6hh.png

I always thought from your chat about GW you were facing crazy hard teams.. omg would swap mine for yours in a second... whats your top 5 power and how old is your shard @leef
    @Saraleb
    nah, the exact opposite, usually super easy. feb 2016, 49.9488 top 5, 47.827 in the guild management screen. 12th node is always broken.
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    Options
    Alot of those lineups are doable...that lineup with Kenobi lead,chaze,r2,asoka would be crazy and not be fun at all.I despise the rex lead,chaze,DN,kenobi lineup.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Saraleb wrote: »
    33dhws9.png
    2qsx6hh.png

@Saraleb
    nah, the exact opposite, usually super easy. feb 2016, 49.9488 top 5, 47.827 in the guild management screen. 12th node is always broken.

Im Jan 2016... 50+k max power and arena 48k...
    I get some ridiculous nodes 9 and 11 and yeah node 12 broken for months... and agree i wouldnt fear those two line ups either...

Crazy fun of gw and the complete randomness of it..
  • Options
    Don't get me wrong, Gw is a cakewalk about 50% of the time. 49% there's a hitch or you hit a few developed teams, but you can get through. Generally by the time I hit node 12 I have 6 teams with TM (not that's it's necessary) and I don't even think about it.

But, seriously, @leef - if those are some of your harder nodes we need to switch up our RNG a little. Half the time I have a pretty good GW line up to work through and it requires more then just autoing to get though,. that's for sure.... I'm sure it would keep you interested.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Don't get me wrong, Gw is a cakewalk about 50% of the time. 49% there's a hitch or you hit a few developed teams, but you can get through. Generally by the time I hit node 12 I have 6 teams with TM (not that's it's necessary) and I don't even think about it.

But, seriously, @leef - if those are some of your harder nodes we need to switch up our RNG a little. Half the time I have a pretty good GW line up to work through and it requires more then just autoing to get though,. that's for sure.... I'm sure it would keep you interested.

aah, i meant hardest that GW run. normally the teams i face are a bit tougher (emphasis on bit), but almost never more than 1 meta team and quite often no meta team at all.
  • Options

aah, i meant hardest that GW run. normally the teams i face are a bit tougher (emphasis on bit), but almost never more than 1 meta team and quite often no meta team at all.

I will always have 1-2 Meta teams, but outside of too many chazes they're all easy enough, I have 0 issues defeating rex teams with an older arena squad I used to run. But yeah, definitely need to switch up. Then you could even have the dubious honor of taking down @SnakesOnAPlane 's team on node12 every couple of weeks.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice