Game Update 6/7/2017 Megathread

Replies

• Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Olga wrote: »
    Don't have a single GK shard and had to quit my guild because of time constraints. Doubt I'll ever get GK while he's worth having.

His skills should keep him worth having for a long time. I would imagine he's Rex-like in his longevity.
    Yep. Sad times.
  • Olga wrote: »
    Don't have a single GK shard and had to quit my guild because of time constraints. Doubt I'll ever get GK while he's worth having.

His skills should keep him worth having for a long time. I would imagine he's Rex-like in his longevity.

I've not been around that much, how long was Han Solo viable from the pit raid?

He was done soon as pre-taunt was introduced, but he just had that one main skill to fire first and stun.

GK however does so many things on offense and defense for you. Passive taunt, passive crit hit immunity and team cleanse are all elite arena skills. He also passively throws out foresight! Add in the team retribution and big assist call and he's pretty devastating on offense as well. If I had to pick one, he's probably the single best individual hero in the game for arena. Chaze is best duo, but not elite separately.
  • The first rule of HAAT is we don't talk about HAAT.
    The second rule of HAAT is we don't talk about HAAT.
  • jabo5886
    40 posts Member
    I ended up changing guilds because I accepted the fact that not everyone in the guild cared about getting kenobi. I ended up leaving a few friends behind which **** but they weren't as excited about the game anymore and I sense they won't be playing much longer.
  • My guild is getting somewhat close to getting to HAAT raid. We just need higher level players. Also we need help on team configurations. Like what characters are good for which phase and so forth.
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    I think the hAAT is the single best thing is this game. It takes real dedication, is super-satisfying once your guild makes it, and the reward is great (Kenobi, forget the gear). Nothing to complain so far
  • gorjdesign wrote: »
    Sssshhhh, don't talk about HAAT. The EYE is all seeing .
    This is Star Wars not LOTR
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    AKHatbloke wrote: »
    gorjdesign wrote: »
    Sssshhhh, don't talk about HAAT. The EYE is all seeing .
    This is Star Wars not LOTR

Are you freaking serious? I thought I was playing GoT..

aOenemZ.gif

• Just curious if this is still on track to be released today as it seems to be getting pretty late on the west coast.
  • @CG_Kozispoon still prepping or does it look like it will be delayed? Thanks!
  • I don't think an update was scheduled for today but I could be mistaken
  • I don't think an update was scheduled for today but I could be mistaken

Game Update Status: PREPPING FOR RELEASE

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/96655/game-update-status-6-7#latest
  • I was mistaken :)
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    @CG_Kozispoon still prepping or does it look like it will be delayed? Thanks!

I'd love to know. I'm holding energy of both types and feel like a guy who ate beans for lunch and dinner and is sitting at a silent prayer service full of people.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

I'd love to know. I'm holding energy of both types and feel like a guy who ate beans for lunch and dinner and is sitting at a silent prayer service full of people.

Just releasing sbd after sbd?
  • No use complaining. Most people can't do it. It's destroying guilds and people are rage quitting over it. Why complain?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Raffibomb wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Just releasing sbd after sbd?

Nah brother. Keep in 'em tight, just in case the "s" aint so silent. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Mav216
    27 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    My guild is ranked in the high 700s. Been completing HAAT and raiding steadily since January. Avg around 26.5k to 28k raid tokens per day. I'd be curious to know the number of guilds completing haat but i bet its over 1k.

That means 1k * 50 members = 50,000 plus accounts completing haat. Sounds about right for endgame material
  • DarthTaral wrote: »
    Coolmcdrew wrote: »
    Is everyone farming HAAT now? Or at least everyone who's going to be able to? Have those who can't beat it just settled in to the NAAT And called it good?

Not many complaints about HAAT anymore cause everyone has pretty much excepted the way it is, and have moved on to other things to complain about. Like gear crunch, credit crunch, not enough ship content, no Jedi Luke yet, ECT ECT ECT
    Credit crunch? Is that still a thing?

• Olga wrote: »

I've not been around that much, how long was Han Solo viable from the pit raid?
    Never
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited June 2017

• Mastoraz
    156 posts Member
    Yup update is up...its Phoenix squad galore
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Update notes are up! Whoo!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Lol. Phoenix squad for Thrawn, along with the obligatory 99.99 mega pack.
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Lol. Phoenix squad for Thrawn, along with the obligatory 99.99 mega pack.

That's dirty.
  • Which will be awesome cause I'm one of the schmucks that has them 7* g11
  • Check your ingame news letters friends
  • Stoked
  • Bossak
    119 posts Member
    Not excited... no reason for me to level them up at all besides getting thrawn, and now I have even less gear and time for my other toons that I want to continue to develope. The flash events are nice but that won't cover the amount of gear to level up 5 toons to about gear 9 maybe 10. Once again, with the need for more and more toons for multiple high level game modes, there needs to be a better way to obtain gear that every character in the game needs at some point.