Where have all the Sith gone......?

DJayK3
90 posts Member
I'm just really upset my farming efforts of Nihilus, Sith Trooper and Assassin have been thwarted by them disappearing from the shard shop. The update says the Phoenix group is in there only for a limited time, but I doubt Nihilus and others won't return.....

Replies

• They wont come back
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    those sith were in there for a limited time aswell, just like baze, k2, krennic and deathtrooper. The sith were in the shard shop for a relatively long time.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • DJayK3
    90 posts Member
    I assumed as much. I was just ranting when I realized the change waking up today.

Now it's back to the grind of a few daily attempts at DN on 9-A Hard and unlocking Sith Trooper on Cantina 8-B. I've got 8-B at 2*....I'll get there.
  • Metasly
    280 posts Member
    I would have like a little forewarning too :'(
  • DJayK3
    90 posts Member
    Speak of the devil!! I meticulously attempted 8-B once more and 3* it!!

Wiggs in the lead, EP, Zaul, Bariss and R2 (recruited)
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    If I recall correctly, DN and others were in the shard shop longer than they were intended. It was a matter of time. At least SA and ST are farmable in cantina nodes. DN is a long haul at a hard node. I got mine to 6* and change, but it'll still be a while.
  • Ask Rex, for some reason he's the expert in killing off Sith for some reason

I had no trouble with Rex until R2 came along. Debuffs were nerfed into the ground.

I had no trouble with Rex until R2 came along. Debuffs were nerfed into the ground.

And everybody and their mom got Tenacity up which doesn't help at all. I have no idea who decided it should be a guaranteed resist when every other +Up buff is percentage based, but whoever decided that it should be the way that it is, is a ****. Easily the most broken buff in the game
  • interest, fading... so, bored. The masses are waiting for a drink of water (content) then it comes in the form of a trickle (updates)
  • Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    Ask Rex, for some reason he's the expert in killing off Sith for some reason

And everybody and their mom got Tenacity up which doesn't help at all. I have no idea who decided it should be a guaranteed resist when every other +Up buff is percentage based, but whoever decided that it should be the way that it is, is a ****. Easily the most broken buff in the game

Necessary to have since they made tenacity worthless. Make Tenacity equal to Potency then they can nurf tenacity up, until then it really needs to stay for balance purposes...
  • Darlex11
    235 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Metasly wrote: »
    I would have like a little forewarning too :'(

Info on character release cadence that came out in February. I'd say 4 months advance notice on how characters are going to be released in the game should be considered the 'forewarning' you wanted.

Don't have an issue with rex... He's good with the cookies I get for being Dark Side...