Should we get 100% shard drop for Phoenix?

Prev1
I think we should, with the double drops to. Since we are being so rushed to farm these toons to at least five stars, it's gonna be up to RNG who wins out and who is thrawned (hehe. Puns. Thrawted. Thrawned)!
I think a 100% shard drop for a while will help everyone, and I cannot see a reason why not.
If people do think this is a bad idea, please comment why!
^.^

Replies

• Cloud24
    206 posts Member
    Options
    stop posting things that will never happens. it's just plain stupid. this event is made to make whale and players spend that thread is beyond logic. it will just cause pointless argument
  • Cloud24
    206 posts Member
    Options
    Cloud24 wrote: »
    stop posting things that will never happens. it's just plain non-sense. this event is made to make whale and players spend that thread is beyond logic. it will just cause pointless argument

• Cloud24
    206 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    ... didnt mean to triple post but the site is just bad on mobile^^
  • Options
    stop posting things that will never happens. it's just plain ****. this event is made to make whale and players spend that thread is beyond logic. it will just cause pointless argument

It's...
    Not an argument
    I'm just asking a simple question.
    No need to be toxic.
    I never asked for it to happen
  • Cloud24
    206 posts Member
    Options
    stop posting things that will never happens. it's just plain ****. this event is made to make whale and players spend that thread is beyond logic. it will just cause pointless argument

It's...
    Not an argument
    No need to be toxic.

is just simple company buissness the game is made to be lucrative
  • Options

It's...
    Not an argument
    No need to be toxic.

Well yes.
    But it's not even a suggestion
    No need to treat it as such
  • Cloud24
    206 posts Member
    Options

It's...
    Not an argument
    No need to be toxic.

Well yes.

that is clearly a suggestion however you say it.
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Options
    I think we should, with the double drops to. Since we are being so rushed to farm these toons to at least five stars, it's gonna be up to RNG who wins out and who is thrawned (hehe. Puns. Thrawted. Thrawned)!
    I think a 100% shard drop for a while will help everyone, and I cannot see a reason why not.
    Yes.
  • poosalot
    46 posts Member
    Options
    No. Not everyone should be able to get everything right away. That's bad business and would make the game wildly unappealing.
  • Options

It's...
    Not an argument
    No need to be toxic.

Well yes.

that is clearly a suggestion however you say it.

No, it's not.
    It's the second best thing to a poll because I can't do polls in general chat thing for some reason
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    if you cannot see a reason why not, then there's no point in explaining it.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

I explain it so others can use my own reasoning against me in a calm and reasonable debate.
    Not just arguing over if this is a suggestion or not.
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Options
    poosalot wrote: »
    No. Not everyone should be able to get everything right away. That's bad business and would make the game wildly unappealing.
    In your opinion.

Did business become so encompassing that we forgot about fun? Hmm, methinks there's a balance point there. Regardless, if the care is only for money then that's pretty darn sad. Phoenix Squad was garbage. Forget the fact that some of us don't care for cartoons; they just weren't interesting or intuitive characters (imo) and their performance was mediocre (which is fine, allows optional picks)

Now they're mandatory.

That's the real issue.
  • Options
    while EA & CG are at it, i'd like to request a new benz for my driveway and an in ground swimming pool... this is just a terrible post
  • Options
    while EA & CG are at it, i'd like to request a new benz for my driveway and an in ground swimming pool... this is just a terrible post

For the love of...
    It is not a suggestion
    I am not nor ever thought of this being implemented. If people would stop assuming that maybe this post could do what I wished it to

Be a calm and non-insulting debate.
  • Options
    In your opinion.

Did business become so encompassing that we forgot about fun? Hmm, methinks there's a balance point there. Regardless, if the care is only for money then that's pretty darn sad. Phoenix Squad was garbage. Forget the fact that some of us don't care for cartoons; they just weren't interesting or intuitive characters (imo) and their performance was mediocre (which is fine, allows optional picks)

Now they're mandatory.

That's the real issue.

Who cares.. farm them and get what you want, or don't... that's the entire game. I didn't want to farm rebels and I had to for what I wanted. Who cares if you didn't watch the show
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Options
    In your opinion.

Now they're mandatory.

That's the real issue.

Who cares.. farm them and get what you want, or don't... that's the entire game. I didn't want to farm rebels and I had to for what I wanted. Who cares if you didn't watch the show
    Well if we want Thrawn, we'd better get to farming :open_mouth:
  • Options

Your argument is invalid. Even if they granted 100% drop rate on shards if anything it would cause people to spend more crystals on refreshes. People are more likely to spend knowing that they will get a return on their investment, and not on a gamble which is what RNG is. Secondly chances are any whale that wanted Phoenix Squadron has already gotten them or they will spend the money to get them now either way the whales will spend money regardless of drop percentages. So if they really wanted to get the most bang for their buck from casual players Dolphins whatever you want to call them they should increase the drop rate in my opinion.
  • Options
    I'm happy with the double drops; not going to expect 100% drop rate.
  • Options
    The whole phonenix squad is trash. I don't think this is a necessity..
  • Options
    Newhattan wrote: »

Who said they aren't thrash?
    But I would like Thrawn
  • Options
    I'm happy with the double drops; not going to expect 100% drop rate.

Well they won't do 100% so no worries
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    No we should not.

Why, because this is nothing special and there is no reason to make that change.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    No we should not.

Why, because this is nothing special and there is no reason to make that change.

Actually, as I stated, this is.
    Phoenix hasn't been out long enough for anyone but the pack spammers to get to five or above stars, nor have they been remotely farmable. So, pushing it on us like this and saying we need to get 2 or three star toons to 5 stars at min within a small amount of time while being hindered by RNG is a bit much.
  • bolobaby
    275 posts Member
    Options
    God no.

Look, I know in this instant gratification society, we've got a lot of players who are up in arms because something they want is not immediately accessible to them.

Either you enjoy playing the game or not. If you enjoy playing the game, then understand that part of the game is *working towards something* and feeling rewarded when you get there. There are some shortcuts by investing money, or by *planning*.

I planned. I'm basically FTP and pleased as peaches over this event because I am ready. I waited, prepared Phoenix the best I could, and saved up for the day they could be farmed. NOT because I wanted them or thought they would be *uber-powerful*, but *because I knew that everyone else was dismissing Phoenix as junk, and that they would not be working on them. I saw it as an opportunity to have something other players did not.

Now, by luck, I am being rewarded for that foresight, although not by much. Phoenix has actually been made pretty darn easy to get, which slightly annoys me, but I've live. At least I have a head start.

But to hear all the hand-wringing and wailing on this forum because others never thought Phoenix would have any value and ignored them to this point...?

It's beyond the pale.

Grow up, get to work, and start the farming, leveling, and gearing *I* started months ago.
  • theHejiN
    659 posts Member
    Options
    no just no.
    while some guys decided to follow the sith path and ruled the meta, while others were gearing their phoenix ( and lose ground in arena), why should they now be rewarded again, with no downside at all?
  • bolobaby
    275 posts Member
    Options
    Newhattan wrote: »

Anyone who says this should have their opinion immediately dismissed. Such a blanket statement is immediately disproven by Ezra, who is - by any objective measure - actually quite good.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »

I explain it so others can use my own reasoning against me in a calm and reasonable debate.
    Not just arguing over if this is a suggestion or not.

Reasoning...hmmm. def. The act of thinking about something in a logical, sensible way.

Your "reasoning" is most definitely not reasoning

• Cloud24
    206 posts Member
    Options
    bolobaby wrote: »
    God no.

Look, I know in this instant gratification society, we've got a lot of players who are up in arms because something they want is not immediately accessible to them.

Either you enjoy playing the game or not. If you enjoy playing the game, then understand that part of the game is *working towards something* and feeling rewarded when you get there. There are some shortcuts by investing money, or by *planning*.

I planned. I'm basically FTP and pleased as peaches over this event because I am ready. I waited, prepared Phoenix the best I could, and saved up for the day they could be farmed. NOT because I wanted them or thought they would be *uber-powerful*, but *because I knew that everyone else was dismissing Phoenix as junk, and that they would not be working on them. I saw it as an opportunity to have something other players did not.

Now, by luck, I am being rewarded for that foresight, although not by much. Phoenix has actually been made pretty darn easy to get, which slightly annoys me, but I've live. At least I have a head start.

But to hear all the hand-wringing and wailing on this forum because others never thought Phoenix would have any value and ignored them to this point...?

It's beyond the pale.

Grow up, get to work, and start the farming, leveling, and gearing *I* started months ago.

• Options

This is a general discussion forum. Anybody can talk about whatever they want. GENERAL discussion. Not "make this happen now cause I want it" forum