Server's Down For Maintenance?

Nikoms565
14242 posts Member
Can't get in - get the message in the title. Anyone else?
In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
*This space left intentionally blank*

Replies

• Achaia
    20 posts Member
    Yep.
  • Yes same thing.
  • Yep
  • Yep, hit IOS device first. But, is happening when you try and load a match on both IOS and Android
  • Dropper
    110 posts Member
    Same love update bugs :) not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I was able to get back in after a few minutes. Android user.
  • Same here, in the UK if that makes any difference
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    Teams aware of this issue and a fix is being pushed to rectify this as we speak.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Android in the U.S. here. Can load the game, but any further attempts to access server resources (find character shards, cycle opponents in PvP battles, etc.) leads to an ERROR pop-up indicating the need to restart the game.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Hiya!
    Teams aware of this issue and a fix is being pushed to rectify this as we speak.

Thanks. Fine now. Just a temporary glitch in the matrix apparently.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I lost 48 energy from Hard Node battle because of this Server Maintenance error restart message 6 times in a row. I am pretty sure I didn't get rewards but it took my energy and the Hard Node I selected did not show as used either..... rather irritating.
  • I still get booted out when I try to look at a character's individual screen. Not on mods, just on gear. Anyone else getting this error?